Teddy would be a uncle..wow.

I would be a mom...so much better then myself or my own parents.

" You scared? " She asked as we walked into the house.

" Im nervous, what if im really pregnant " I spoke feeling my heart rate increase

" Then you would just have to be a damn good mom. I went through so much and I didn't think I could do it or that i should have had a baby, but when I held my son for the first time...when he grabbed my finger and stopped crying and just smiled up at me...I knew i made the right decision and there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for him " She tells me with a smile. " I had no one literally Im here alone no family but him and a woman who has been there for me. My water broke and i took myself to the hospital, i was by myself through my labor and after i had him...its been me and him, I don't know where I would be without him. I would have probably killed myelf a long time ago... A child is the greatest blessing you can have " She tells me hugging me.

I dont cry but I felt that tear slide down my face and I hugged her back. That was so sad to have to go through all of this alone, to have to be by yourself...but I guess it is worth it in the end.

To bare that precious life and have that one person who means absolutely every thing to you.

" Lets go see if i get to be blessed also " I smiled.

" Lets do it "

She waited for me outside in the livingroom ordering food and turning on love and hiphop HollyWood for us while I went into the bathroom and opened the boxes.

I peed and washed my hands and headed out leaving them there.

" You know if its a girl you can always name her Lovely " She tells me a I sat.

" Or Ari " I say.

" Ewww no " She say making me laugh. She didn't know thats my first name.

" im so nervous " I say my leg was bouncing up and down, shaking badly.

What if I was pregnant.

Waynes not here...Im not allowed to talk to him..How Would I tell him?

Does he want kids?

Would he even stick around?

Hes trying to do other things, hes young and handsome...he probably doesnt want to give all of that up to stop and raise a baby With some girl he hasn't even been with a year.

Hes going to leave me and my child.

Then I have to kill his ass. Fuck that.

Me and my baby wont need anybody or want for anything, you hurt me or my baby and I will put your ass in the fucking river to never be found again.

" Its been 15 minutes "

" Come with me please " I plead poking my bottom lip out.

" Oooh this is so nerve racking. Im scared for you " She says getting up and we both shared a laugh entering the bathroom.

" What does it say? " I asked

" Umm, " She read. " Negative "

I sighed.

" I meam maybe thats for the best..There is alot going on in my life..maybe i dont need a baby Right now. Im not stable enough yet "

I couldn't help the disappointed feeling that washed over me...but maybe that was whats best right now. Its not in my plans to be pregnant at the moment. It can happen at another time.