Chapter 17

Arionna P.O.V ********

" I dont like you any more " I tell Wayne on the phone as I waited on the side line for the car shop to finish detailing my car and cleaning it.

" Yeah whatever..why not? "

" Because..you been gne for like 2 and a half weeks. " I say,

" It hasnt even be a whole week witcho extra ass " He laughs.

" And, Nigga..It feels like 2 or 3 weeks. " I say...Its been a full week. I hated it. I was working and keeping busy...but that was it..wasn't no constant sex or other enjoyment.

Thats why I was ready for Vegas. To have fun and let loose.

" If everything goes planned  like I want today...I should be getting back there tomorrow probably " He tells me. I hear Ronnie talking shit in the background too,

He aint never saying anything sane or normal...Always talking mess and cursing like he aint got mp sense, But that fool is hilarious.

" Lets hope " I say.

" Tell them to wax your tires more..they half assing right now" He goes.

" Wait....How in the hell do you know where im at? Or what Im doing? Are you here? " I asked looking around.

That was weird..If he watching me from a distance. Or taping me..Lawd have mercy.

He laughed out loud.." You are at my car shop and even though Im out of town...I do have security cameras in full effect " He tells me.

" That better be what it is...aint nobody got time for a crazy nigga in a relationship "

" Whatever, If I was crazy you still wouldn't be going ahywhwre " He tells me.

I rolled my eyes..." Dont try to find out...you gon be upset "

" Yeah whatever...Do a little spin for me and let me see that ass "

" You are such a creep! Stooppp " I laughed.

" Just one time "

" Fool no, you being weird? "

" And? Im still your baby either way, Spin one time for me " I sighed and did as he told ONE time.

A few minutes kater he goes.

" Mmm mmm hmm "

" You sound like a pedophile. Stop doing that "

" Whatever " He laughed.

I missed his big head ass. I need some sex and fun in my life, meaning he needs to get his ass back to St. Louis so we can do the damn thing up.

A few minutes later thry were handing me my keys. I dropped Cash on everybody before getting into the car. Everything was nice and cleaned up. They did.

" You have a good work crew with you. They did good " I say.

" I know, I only work with people who are serious about their shit and know what their doing. Im cant stand a lazy ass person " He tells me.

" Then how in the hell are you and Ronnie bestfriends? " I tease and we shared a laugh.

" True "

" Girl, I hear you! Forget you, ketchup head! I aint lazy...im just impaired " Ronnie screams.

Not that he was hearing our whole phone conversation.

" Good for you...We still friends Ronnie "

" Yeah whatever " He says. I could imagine him rolling his eyes to.