Chapter 22

Ari P.O.V ***

" Are you wearing this? " Kayy asked looking at the outfit i had laid on the bed.

" Yup " I say.

" Oooh kill'em " Candy sat down.

" Can yall get out so I can get dressed now ? "

" Everybody ready but yall. If you wasn't in that shower being nasty and sinning you would be on time " Ronnie says from the doorway making them all laughed.

I felt feel myself getting flushed.

" Who asked you, Ron?  Get out so I can get dress and we leave "

" Ight. Ight. Just because im trying to get both of you so tore up you finally elope " He says.

" Im not getting married now get out " I say holding the towel closely to me and pushing all of them out of the door.

I locked it once they were out and went over to the lotions and rubbed it all over my body before putting on my bra and panties.

I squeezed into the dressed and fixed it. Starring in the mirror I admired my body in the full length mirror. I looked good

I started on fixing my hair while I waited for Wayne to get dressed and come back.

" You look good " Wayne says coming out dressed.

" Thank you "

" You showing alot of skin but i guess ima let you pass with that for the night since its our last day in Vegas " I laughed and turned to face him.

" Your going to let me " I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

" Yeah let you "

" I didn't know you were in charge of me and I needed permission " I smirked.

" Well now you do " he bent down and kissed my lips.

" If yall dont stop that foreplay and come on ! " Ronnie yells banging on the door.

" I don't like him " I tell Wayne.

" Told you, and you said he was funny and cool to chill around and shit " He says putting his wallet into his pocket. I grabbed my clutch and phone.

" I take it back now " I said as we left out the room. " Your annoying "

" And? Not the first time I heard that " Ron says with a drink in his hand.

" Come on, yall lets head out. Stop wasting time " Rita whines standing by the door.

" Lets go "Together all dressed up and ready to party in our last night in vegas we headed out the door and left the hotel to go this club,

It was supposed to be a hot club in Vegas and everybody went there.

We just wanted to have a good time, drink, dace and unwind.

Cause I already knew when I got to St.Louis I was going to be having to work my ass off and do all this work and no more chill time.

Work comes before everything. Thats my motive.

" Its hot as Satan ass out here "

" Ronnie, where do you come up with the stuff you say? " Candy asked him.