Chapter 13- Seeing Teddy.

( This Chapter is all in Ari P.O.V..there will be a flash back at the ending to. Its her day of visiting her brother! Enjoy :) !! )

Arionna P.O.V ***

My excitement to see my brother literally had me jumpping in my seat. Getting to Missouri Department of Corrections was taking too long. I just wanted to go through everything So I could walk in and see him and run up and hug him then start my waterwork of tears for finally getting to be back in his embrace.

Its been about 10 months since the last time I seen him. Though, we talk mostly everday and write constantly. I don't get to see him at much as I like. It use to be him getting shipped around because of his acting in there..then it got to him not wanting me to come in and see him in that state...its sort of been now I was busy.

The car came to a stop and we went through the proper guards and gates. My driver handled everything until we got to visitors parking. " Thank you, I'll be back soon " I say. As soon as our time was up..not a minute before.

" No problem, Miss Gibbs " He opened my door and I got out.

I had on a dress. It was cream colored at the top and fitted to me with a baby pink highlow bottom skirt on it and a brown belt around the waist. And I paired it with my pink and cream Michael Kors sandals. My hair was into a highbun with my bangs out and I had on pink hoop earings and some bangles. I maintained innocents with Teddy, haha. Everytime I came to see him I felt like his 12 year old sister following hm around the st. louis hood trying to roll with big dogs.

" Welcome to Missouri department of corrections " The fat guy took my purse and smiled.

It was about a 30 minute process of getting a visiting table. They checked me, went through my things, asked me questions and all of that.

Before leading me to the visitation room where the other inmates were hosting visitations. Ours was the 2nd room and it was more less crowded then room one.

I took a seat and looked around at everything.

Females seeing their spouses. Parents seeing their kids...Kids seeing their parents. Siblings seeing siblings...It was a sad thing. It was an heavy emotion in the room with the tears being shed and the constant question ' when are you coming home ? ' being asked.

" Aribug " I turned around in all smiles as I watched my brother get brung into the area near me in shakles. He had gotten so much bigger. His hair had grown out and he had this adorable bread on him with these hudge muscles, channeling his anger with working out was doing him justice.

" Bubba! " I hugged him as soon as I could. It felt so amazing just to be able to see him again.

I think the hardest part about coming to these...were leaving. Because I knew at the beginning of the day I couldn't take him home with me and I had to say bye and walk away...Thats what broke my heart.

" I missed you so much "

" Girl, I missed you 10 times more then you missed me " I laughed and he sat me down next to him. He had this biggest smile on his face. " You growing up on me, you look so beautiful I did a good job "

I laughed. " Boy whatever "

" Im serious as hell, Ari. Shit, I did a good as job for being a kid and rasing a kid..you turned out pretty okay besides that big ass head..thats nothing I could fix though "

" I get it from my brother " I stick my tongue out.

" Get it from yo momma "

" I don't have one " He laughed at me. " How have you been in here? You gotten big "