Chapter 21

Hustling is my boyfriend, failure is my ex, im in love with my money and fucking the shit outta success

ARI P. O. V *****

" Have you lost your fucking mind? " I asked Ronnie looking at him like he had two heads.

" That is the dumbest thing that has ever came out of your mouth " Wayne tells him.

The girls were cracking up laughing at this. I was bewildered. He thinks we should get married. We was arguing hours ago cause we couldn't respond back with a I Love you.

" Its vegas.. Do that shit one time for the one time "

" Can I slap him? " I ask Wayne.

" Just let me go first " He says liftng his hand...Ronnie jumpped backing up.

,

" All I know is some fucking body better get married..I did not come all the way to Vegas for nothing "

" Well you get married " Rita tells him rolling her eyes.

,

" You gon marry me ? ."

" Only in yuh dreams " She tells him and we all laughed at him as his face dropped.

" How about yall two get married...its not like you can't divorce! Y.O. L.O yall lesbians, Yall should be use to dare devil shit " He tells Kayy and Candy.

Kayy ass is scared of commitment. She was refusing to make it offical with Candy because of that ...marrying her is really out of the picture.

" Gay marriage is not legal in Nevada. There is a ban " Candy tells him.

" Why must my dreams keep getting crushed? " I laughed shaking my head. " So you telling me yall can't marry "

"Nope "

" Thats bullshit ..who do we talk to so you can? "

" Give it a rest Ronnie " Wayne tells him holding my hand and leading the way through the people.

" Wayna can yall please get married? Just let me Have a little bit of fun. Why ? "

" We have only been knowing eachother few months. The hell makes you think we trying to tie the knot " Wayne says

" Ya can get a divorce later " He mumbles. " And Ari you hear that, He's saying he dont want to marry you. You gon settle for less "

" Dont listen to him, He will try to turn us against eachother cause he is mad " Wayne says shaking his head.

" Ari I would expect for you to say something...You are a woman. And he can hit it but not commit and put a ring on it....Dont settle for anybody so you can have somebody " Ronnie says and I looked at Wayne.

" Ronnie keep talking bullshit and im going to make you swollow yo teeth, Bruh "

" Im just speakng the real " He walked into the Prada store and we followed.

" He is a mess " candy says shaking her head.

" Im glad yall noticing " We went inside to. I let go of Waynes hands to look at the jeans and check them out.

There was a few pairs I liked and I grabbed them along with some shades and this nice purse. Rita was right behind me her eyes stuck on purses and Womens prada loafers.,