Chapter 12

( About mid-night and I got school in  the morning. Enjoy :) )

Wayne (K.W) P.O.V ***

" Im great at what I do...your welcome " Ronnie says.

" Im welcome for what ? " I ask taking the papers of the money reports off my desk. I like to be organized about my shit..and know whats coming and whats going to connects. Not keeping your eyes open is what gets you fucked over..and I already beeen robbed once..I don't need it again. Im stilll searching for A ass....and besides that trap house im hitting later down the line of his...I don't have nothing else.

No word.

Face.

Person.

And no retalitation for the murder we commited.

" Yesterday at the bar. I was good huh? I think I got you a girlfriend..and an okay one " He says grinning. I shoook my head with a slight laugh. This nigga.

" Man you was acting like somebody parole officer asking all these questions and shit. Being weird " I tell him.

" She didn't mind " He shrugged. " u didn't either, fool because you sat right there and listened to all the questions I asked. I read her, I helpped you get a girlfriend..and for her because i feel bad she has to date you...I gave her a warning "

Now I had to laugh.

" Feel bad for her for dating me? Bitches would kill to date me, don't forget that. " I tell him.

Im a nigga about my shit. I got mad paper, looks, and I talk a good game. Bitches know and love this..and thats what keeps them throwing panties at me. And I never mind. Bust a couple nuts and Im out. My speciality. They knew what it is so im not playing with nobody. Im real about my feelings and what I want from these bitches.

" Did you not hear the potato chip saying? Your bad for her...you don't be having no clue what your doing when your in a relationship. I warned her. And now you can't be worried about these bitches..." He goes. I shook my head. " Now are you going to give me a fucking thank you because thats all I really want "

" Your not going to leave me alone huh? " I asked.

Sometimes...most of the time..my bestfriend was the most annoying people you can meet...but when he wants something...he goes for it and doesn't stop til he gets it...thats why we make good friends and business partners.

" I don't even know for sure if we're dating "

" BITCH GIVE ME MY THANK YOU ! "

" Fine, nigga. Thank you. Thank you for helpping me get something I already had and was getting on my own. Thanks so much Ronnie ! " I say. He sighed satisfied. " Now go do your damn job "

" You ain't my boss...you ain't make me leave lets just get that correct now..Im leave right now because I was already going to do my job " He says opening the dooor. " I wish her the best..now I finally get to push yo ass on somebody else since yo family pushed ya ass to me. " He mumbles walking out and closing the door behind him

.

I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head. He has no sense.

After he was out and out of my way I turned back around to my work infront of me and began going over my shit. I loved money...and if there was a way to make lots of it...Most of the time I was all for it. If I had any addiction whats so ever...It had to be money. I could smell it with a blind fold on, taste it...make more of it out of something small.