"Cool glasses, but they won't be of much use...you will lose and I suggest you forfeit before you get badly injured", "sorry to say....but I am not giving up" I said as I threw my kunai away and then took on a battle stance. "Hey!....don't throw away your Kunai!!" yelled Naruto, "Shut it you idiot!....and don't underestimate her!!" said Shizen causing Naruto to glare at him.

My byakugan and my fully matured sharingan were active, and then I could see and feel everything, including another pair of active byakugan in the room. 'guess Neji knows now' I thought, and then my opponent started to move again....but this time I could see his movements, when he came up behind me....I sensed it and jumped into the air before he hit me with his left hand.

I landed a few feet away and felt the ground shake and a few cracks develop in the ground and saw that, Keshiko is the one who caused the whole thing with the hit that was intended for me. 'If that had hit me....it would have been...!', Keshiko then regained his composure and got ready to attack again, but this time I kept dodging easily because I could see through his every move. But by the looks of everyone around us you could tell that they were having trouble keeping up with our fight.

Eventually after a while when he made another attack at me I was gonna dodge again, but.....I felt that stinging pain again and got distracted, he then managed to hit me on the right side of my chest.....I then felt and heard my ribs break before jumping away from him and then coughing up a large amount of blood right after.

"(Y/N)!!" Naruto and Shizen in unison while the others were too shocked to say or do anything. While I was in pain, I used my will to continue to stand up......."just quit already or else I won't be sorry about what happens next", he said as he smirked and then I looked up at him and with a weak voice....I said "never...I won't quit" and when our eyes connected, that's when I used my genjutsu on him.

After that his smirk disappeared, everyone looked at him in confusion.....and then after a while he fell face first into the ground. The proctor then went to check him and then said , "match over!, (Y/N) wins" as he pointed over to me before everyone of my past classmates clapped in joy and then I saw the world around me get blurry and then become dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<Time Skip>>>

After a long while I heard voices, whispers next to me, from two men...."interesting.....so this child was able to fight and restrain my curse so easily?...it also didn't kill her either......hey,......do you think it has something to do with her hyuga blood?" Asked the first one, "it could be that......but there could also be other reasons too.....perhaps a strong will, my lord?" The second one said, "no,it's not will....if it was she would have shown a little more trouble focusing because of that, but the mark only affected her two times and not more than a few seconds" said the first voice.

"Yes...I see what you mean....we'll have to investigate her more, my lord" said the second voice, "I'll leave that to you then, i want to focus my attention on Sasuke for a while". The voices sounded familiar and I wanted to confirm it by seeing their faces.....but....but my eyes were too heavy to open...and then I felt something  cold, long and needle thin get inserted into my arm and I yelped in pain....and then someone said "calm down....it will all be over soon" and I recognised the voice as one of the voices from a little earlier.

After a few seconds the needle left my skin and then I slipped back into a deep sleep once I felt the person's presence disappear.

<<<<<Time Skip>>>>

I felt the light of the sun hit my face.......and then I slowly started to open my eyes... And when the were fully awakened I saw a white celling above me and questioned myself 'where am I?'. I then tried to sit up after feeling that I am laying on top of a bed. Once I did.....next to my bed and sleeping on the the little space on side of my bed next to me, with his face facing me while sitting on a chair was.......Shikamaru and next to him was a basket of fruits.

'Shika...' I thought, and then started to softly stroke his hair with my hand.....after that he started to scrunch up his face, signaling that he was waking up... But still I continued to touch his hair as he slowly woke up....when he fully opened his eyes...I said "good morning Shika~" with a smile. Shikamaru's eyes then widened and he then stood up straight in his chair and then said "(Y-Y/N)....w-when did you wake up?" frantically.

"Just a little before you....um.....where are we Shika?" I asked, worry all over my face."I'll tell you but first....drink some water" he said as he stood up to pour me some water that was on top of the table a bit farther away from my bed and when he brought the glass of water to me I took it and drank up.

After I did I gave him the glass and thanked him, he then went to put the glass on the table and came back to his chair next to me and said "so~....how do you feel?" He asked and when I tilted my head he said "you got a lot of injuries during your preliminary battle and most of them were bone injuries....you left arm and right side of your ribs were broken" he said sourly. When I checked the places he just told me about, I saw that I had a cast on my left arm and I felt that under my shirt I had a lot of bandages wrapped around my chest area.

"I see.......so I won, right?......and what about my teammates?", "your white haired teammate made it to the finals.....but your green haired teammate lost badly and ended up in the hospital too..... he lost against his own brother and by the looks of it....if it wasn't for the ref....his brother would have killed him"......"his brother?" I asked and he nodded and said "the guys with the light green hair from the other team".

"I see, thanks Shika......so has he woken up yet?" I asked, "yes, yesterday actually..... he woke up yesterday but he's being kept here just in case". "Alright then, and also thank you for the fruit Shika" i said, then his face turned red and he scratched the back of his head while looking away and said " what a drag...mom is the one who said I should bring them you know", "then please thank her too Shika".

As I said that the door to my room opened and in came my brother who was holding flowers with the nurse. "Oh your awake, that's good then.....your brother is here to visit" she said, Shikamaru then greeted my brother while standing up and putting the fruit basket on the little table and said goodbye to the both of us before leaving with the nurse, who closed the door behind her.

My brother then put the flowers on the table, came towards me and sat where Shikamaru sat a little while ago. "So....are you...okay?" He asked as his eyes showed not only worry but also that he barely slept because they had bags under them too. "Yes brother, I'm sorry for worrying you" I replied with worry on my face too.

He then sighed and smiled, "What?.me?.worried?...i-i'll have you know that I had the best time while you were sleeping here...haha!!" he said. 'Brother.......your always trying to lighten the mood...and I am thankful for that.....but I wish you would vent once in a while and depend on me too' I thought while sadly looking at him.

"Well anyway, congratulations on making it to the finals of the exams." He said while smiling, "thanks i-",

"But you need to quit now.....little sister"

To be continued....

Hope you liked this chapter Reader-chan.....Until the next chapter, Sayonara!!.