He frowns a bit, looking defrauded.

"I'm not your dictionary, Sam," I reply while walking past Liam so that I can catch up with Sam.

My heart and soul remain with him, however, thinking of only him.

"Oh, come on!" Sam laments.

"I don't understand why you can't download one and yet you have games for dressing up the dolls."

Sam laughs hard. "Are you going to ask why I don't have the Bible as well?"

"No, that will make God strike us both with thunder," I reply, making Malik Join the conversation.

"Professor, when was the last time you went to church?" he asks amusedly.

"Please, let's not use that road, Malik. I'm ashamed," I mutter.

"Liam goes to church once or twice a month," he says, and we all face Mr. Intense, who seems lost in his own world.

He pulls my suitcase with ease while tossing his duffel bag on the shoulder. He's absentminded, his sun-lit face bright yet dark from lack of mirth in his eyes. He looks at us and frowns.

"What?" he snaps as we approach the authentication counter, discerning our collective gaze towards him.

"Nothing, Brother. We all think you're handsome," Malik teases.

Sam and I start giggling, for these two can be typical boys.

Liam mutters something under his breath, and his sight is not one to complain about. He's cute when he's flustered, and even so when he's put on the spotlight.

We board the first-class cabin and I don't think I can ever get used to this luxurious life. And much to my dismay, my seat is right behind Liam's.

How will I ever avoid him, huh? I swallow gently, my eyes staring subtly at him as he lodges his jacket on his seat so as to finally settle down.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" Sam wiggles in the backseat that's more like a bed.

"Yeah," I whisper.

I'm sure I can get through this. Eyeing Malik at the other side, I find him busy with his tablet, oblivious of anything around him. He's serious for a change, and it's a rare sight. Other than the four of us, the plane has only two more passengers, an old couple.

Finally the plane takes off. My eyes stalk the Montana grounds for the last time as we ascend higher, transfixed, before disappearing into clouds that take my mind off for a change. I can feel it's going to be a long ride.

Moments later I begin feeling tired of sitting and sleeping around; hence I get up and try to find the restroom. The lights are off but I can imagine everyone's asleep, including my neighbor in the front seat that I gingerly walk past.

I take my short call and sit on the clammed toilet. My mind wanders off, thinking of nothing new. A short turbulence snaps me from the clouds, however, and I realize it's ridiculous staying locked up inside here. I'm bored, tired, and I wish I could cuddle with him instead.

I'm about to make my exit when someone takes me back inside with a gentle push and brace on my shoulders.

What the heck!

"What do you think you're doing? Are you crazy?" I yell quietly, discerning that it's none other than Liam.

Apparently this little cabin is barely enough for a single person, let alone the two of us. The light is dim, but I grasp Liam's facial features so well that I can see the smirk on his lips.