One Cut..

Demi
We didn't talk about the kiss afterwards.. it's been a week since it happened and it still wasn't awkward..
Yep.. it wasn't awkward..
In fact, every time I would look at him and he would be looking at me, he would smile or wave making me smile..
At night, we played at least once a week together..
Unfortunately, today, the day was different..
I walked inside school with the two brothers and Selena and went to my locker. Sel was next to me but the brothers were some lockers ahead..
Me and Selena were talking about Nicholas and how I admitted I had a little crush on him..
- But seriously.. stop talking about it.. - I blushed giggling
- Huh owh..
I stopped smiling once I looked up to see her worried face and turned around to where she was looking..
Nicholas and Joseph.. talking to Miley..
I watched them talk as I felt Sel put her arm around my shoulders - Whatever happens.. I'm here for you..
I nodded swallowing hard as Miley touched Nicholas arm up and down
- This is disgusting.. Slutyrus and my cousin.. wow..
Miley leaned in and whispered in Nicholas ear making him chuckle and blush.. - I'm basically crushed.. what a new..
- Come on Demi!!
I shook my leg a little trying to contain tears and when I felt I couldn't hold them on together, I turned around running away from Selena
- Dee!! Wait!! Dee!!
I tripped on the floor into a water pool and got a little wet.. everyone started laughing as I got on my knees
- Look at her!! "Aqua Dee-water.. purely ugly" - I heard someone say
I got up as everyone started joking and laughing.. I couldn't take it anymore.. All I see was red...
- STOP IT! - I yelled punching someone hard - I'M SICK, OF THIS BULLSHIT, ALL, THE FUCKING, TIME!!! - I said hitting the person harder and harder
- Dee.. Stop..
I looked up seeing a scared Nicholas with bruises all over his face
I covered my face with my hands stepping away.. I had to hit him huh?
- Dee..
I ran away as they all continued to laugh..
I ran out of school and turned the building hiding behind some dumpsters. I grabbed my head like a crazy lady and started rocking myself while crying..
The only word on my head was die..
Die..
Die..
Die..
Die..
Die..
The more I thought about it, the better it sounded.. It would be less painful to die.. at least I would have peace..
I opened my back pack and took of my blade.. I couldn't handle it anymore.. I couldn't take the pain..
I sliced so many times I lost count.. I held the blade against my vine but vertically.. just one cut.. one more cut and I could end it all..
Just...
One..
Simple..
Cut..

####

I know it's short.. sorry..