"Harley Campbell, your a selfish man."

Start from the beginning

"Harley." Is all Addy says.

"Hey?" I reply confused as ever.

"We have to talk."

"What's it about? I'm busy! Jesus Christ." I groan. I think she's just calling for her drama news but her next words nearly made me spit out my water.

"It's about Y/N." And those are all the words to take to genuinely make me concerned.

"What about her? Is she ok? Is she hurt?"

"All of the above."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ALL OF THE ABOVE?" did something happen to her???? "WHO HURT HER?!?"

"You." Addy gritted. "Someone made her realize some things."

"And who is this person that spreading shit about me?!"

"Chase Arden-"

"OF COURSE ITS FUCKING CHASE." I hiss thinking back to the older days. Such a fucking man whore. I bet he was too busy taking everyone's virginity secretly then actually talkng.

"You know him?"

"Yes."

"He said to Y/N.. that your a man that hides behind a screen all day. Y/N was a fan when you met her. So of course you'd be nice to her. Then you fell in love. But you don't see her everyday so she doesn't know the real you. Like what would happen behind the scenes." Addy rants on and on.

"Your saying that I would've treated her like shit?!"

"No. I'm saying that she getting the hint that you can't be trusted! We don't know if you have multiple side chicks or your doing illegal shit. WE KNOW NOW YOU WERENT THE NORMAL KID HARLEY."

"THE HELL I AM NOT HOOKING UP WITH ANYONE. I HAVENT TOUCHED HEROIN OR COCAINE IN MY LIFE. LET ALONE BE ILLEGALLY DRINKING." I argue back raising my voice.

"YOU SAID YOU ARE SUCH AN INNOCENT CHILD. AND THEN GUESS WHO GOES ON TWITTER TO DO SUS THINGS. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU ARE PLAYING INNOCENT." Addy starts easing her voice as well.

"ILL ADMIT I WASNT THE BEST KID OR STUDENT. YES I FUCKED UP IN THE PAST TOO MANY TIMES BUT I CHANGES. BUT I CHANGED. I CANT BELIEVE YOU ALL WOULD SWOOP THIS LOW AGAINST ME!"

"HARLEY, YOU ARE STILL SO SHADY. CHASE IS RIGHT! YOU HIDE YOURSELF AWAY AND I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU ARE LYING TO YOUR GIRLFIEND. YOUR PLAYING HER LIKE A FIDDLE AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT!!"

"SOME THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE LEFT IN THE PAST. IVE CHANGED. IM A GOOD PERSON AND I DO CARE ABOUT HER." I'm getting heated really quick.

"WE WILL NEVER KNOW HARLEY. YOUR NOT HONEST ENOUGH!"

"I POURED OUT MY CHILDHOOD TO Y/N!"

"SHE DID TOO! SHES BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH! SHE HAS TRUST ISSUES! HARLEY CAMPBELL YOUR A SELFISH MAN.

"I KNOW SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH DEEP SHIT!. IM TRYING. IT JUST SO HARD TO BALANCE WORK, SOCIAL LIFE, AND A GIRLFRIEND!"

"If you cant be there for her, maybe she needs a real man." Addy says calmly. I got quiet for a second.

"So your suggesting I break up with my girlfriend so she can find someone new??" I gawk at my screen.

"Yes. You don't have time for her. That's what you just said. You said that it's hard balancing everything. There's so many fish in the sea."

"She's such a special fish though.."

"Here.. let me say this... If you find a beautiful fish.. You immediately fall in love with its colors.. but they are away from there normal environment. Are you going to take the fish?"