[7] - [ edited ]

We saw Chiron. Oh thank god, 

I placed my hand over my heart in relief. 

"You two shouldn't be doing this kind of stuff right now, since Annabeth and Butch are on their way back and things are starting to get weird around camp." He said.

Percy nodded in understanding and left in such a rush. My heart sank that he left. "Ariel, you can not under any circumstances tell Annabeth of what happened today." Chrion said to me.

 "Why not?" I asked.

"She doesn't need this." I sighed. 

It's like lately everybody has been ignoring me, except my friends. Nobody thinks I'm good enough to   prepare for the worst?

They better be fucking serious, because I'm not playing games anymore.

I stood up and faced Chiron.

"Do not tell me what to do, I may not belong to this camp or have nothing to do with it, But I sure as hell don't have to listen to you." I spat. 

"Just like your father, Ariel once you realize how foolish you sound right now. Come, I need you to follow me." He rode off as the weather began to change.

I stood up and asked for Garbeous to come.

Grover's POV

I was riding on Garbeous's back when he suddenly disappeared. Huh?

Suddenly I fell to the ground, and yelped.

 I ran to where Ariel was at to complain. But then I heard her talking to Garbeous.

"... I kissed Percy.. and I don't know who else to tell it to," she cried.

"It's alright Master Ariel," Garbeous spoke. He comforted her, and started to be serious.

 "I need you to send a message.."

  "Hm?"

 "To my father.. tell him I'm never coming. I'm staying here."

  "Alright, Master." He left.

Grover's mouth was hanged open.

_______

I ran up the hill, all the way to Percy's Cabin, but he wasn't there. "Percy?" Didn't he say he was going to be in here?

Grover looked all over camp for him, but he wasn't there. Grover started getting worried and told Ariel.