𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

"What's wrong with you?"

Quentin glared at his little brother but the eight years old just kept frowning at him as if he was dancing with ten monkeys in the circus. Sebastian wasn't even the only one staring, his whole family had been behaving weirdly all morning!

"What's wrong with me? You're my brother, that's what," he said and ate the rest of his bread before taking another one. Like almost every day for too many years, he was eating breakfast with his whole family at 7am before everyone else but his father left for school.

"Why are you smiling so much? It's scary!" his only sister asked. All of his siblings nodded at that and he saw his parents sharing yet another one of their looks before his mother started to talk.

"And what's so wrong about smiling, Ellie? Should we all just cry here? Okay, if you that's what you want," his mother said and suddenly started to fake cry. He could have believed it if she wasn't clearly trying to hide her smile that others noticed too and laughed at her failed try.

Good, keep the conversation away from him. Quentin couldn't answer their questions even if he wanted to, not before talking with Theo first. He wasn't sure how things will go and what they were supposed to do but he would love it if he shouldn't have to hide things and lie to his parents. Not like he did with Isaac.

Suddenly a doorbell rang and everyone turned to look at each other as if to see if anyone was missing that they hadn't noticed. No, there were still seven Adams family members sitting around the table. Who would come here so early?

"I'll go," Quentin said, already guessing and hoping that it was Theo and he was right. There he stood with a huge smile on his face and even though he didn't do anything, Quentin was already horny as hell.

"Hey ba- Ginger!" Theo said, quickly stopping himself from saying babe which was both amusing and sweet.

"Hey, Freddie. What are you doing here?" Quentin leaned against the doorway while thinking that he knew very well why he was there but just wanted to mess him a bit.

Theo rolled his eyes and somehow managed to turn him around so that he could walk inside without an invite. Then they walked to the kitchen where six pairs of eyes were staring at them.

"Uh, good morning?" he said, making it sound more like a question but Quentin didn't stay in the room long enough to hear the rest. Instead, he quickly went to his room to get his school bag and a few minutes later he was back in the kitchen where Theo was now talking with his family.

"How are you, Theo?" his mother asked with a strange smile while looking both Quentin and Theo as if she wanted to say something else. Immediately Quentin remembered that horrible day when she saw them in the bed and wanted to die right there right now.

His father seemed to have same thoughts because the poor man looked like he had no idea how to handle this situation so he just ate a lot, not really bothering to join in the conversation.

"I'm fine, thanks," Theo answered short and simple, avoiding looking at her too. "What about you?"

"We're fine too, work keeps us busy. In fact, did you know that Chris is already planning a new book?" his mother said, eyes shining with pride like always whenever she praised her husband.

"No," Theo mumbled. He seemed to have forgotten all about his social skills and good manners. Quentin wanted to say a lot to clear some things but knew that would only make the situation more horrible so he managed to keep a straight face.

"So, we're leaving now so bye, have a good day!" he said, knowing that was what his boyfriend was desperately hoping according to his behavior.

"Now? Why so early?" his mother frowned, now looking at the clock beside the fridge which showed that it was 7.00am. His classes started at 8.00am and it only took about 20 minutes to walk there, even less if he took the bus.