𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

After the party Theo was planning to celebrate in bed with Quentin but unfortunately, he fell asleep pretty fast after his head his the pillow. The last thing he remembered was Quentin taking care of him and talking to him even though he had no idea what he was saying.

When he woke up, a killer headache hit him immediately, making him groan in pain. For a second, he was scared of what had happened before images from yesterday came back to haunt his mind.

"You're alright, Freddie?" Frowning, he looked who was talking and saw Quentin sitting next to him on the bed, reading some magazine while leaning on the headboard. "Your Mom just left to get something for Mom and Dad. She has the whole day off, that's nice for her. I've heard that nurses have horrible work hours."

Why was he talking so much? Theo, who needed more time to wake up to understand any of this, mumbled something that he didn't understand himself either. Then he turned around and tried to go back to sleeping but Quentin seemed to think otherwise as he turned him back.

"Nope, I won't let you bore me to death for another two hours. I'll get you water and an aspirin. You have five hours left to get normal before Mom's fancy dinner starts," Quentin said and left the room. Theo took advantage of that and went back to sleep.

After Quentin woke him up a couple of minutes later, they continued to do that few times before he was forced to get up. He felt like a zombie and knew that it was more amusing to Quentin who had laughed straight to his face more than twice. Where was his caring boyfriend now that he needed him? He only got devil himself here.

Theo followed Quentin to the kitchen where he went to sit by the table while Quentin, who was way too energetic so early, started to make something to eat while whistling. Whistling so early!

"I told you not to drink that much which makes me sound like a huge killjoy but one of us has to be. I only had two beers and I still had so much fun because I could laugh at you. Here, eat these, they will help you feel less dead," Quentin said and put some aspirin, water, yogurt and bread in front of him.

Theo didn't have a chance to say anything when he heard the door opening and saw his mother walk in. She looked at him two seconds and without saying anything she burst out laughing.

"What happened to you?" Instead of asking more questions and helping him, she turned to look at Quentin who was looking way too amused about the situation.

"Do you think your parents will like this?" she said and showed some big yellow flowers in her hand. Quentin said yes even though he didn't seem to care much about those.

Against his words, he also suggested going back to cuddling in the bed after breakfast. They stayed there watching movies, mostly in comfortable silence. Times like this made Theo think he was the luckiest guy on the planet. He was hugging the boy he loved on the bed a day after his team won the championship. How much better could life be?

After watching finishing the movie, it was finally time to leave. His mother drove while Theo sat in the backseat with Quentin, holding hands which seemed to be the most natural thing for both boys and even his mother.

After Quentin rang the doorbell, Bree opened the door and greeted all of them with a hug. His mother, who wasn't very used to Bree yet, was as surprised as he was when he first walked in this house months ago when it was Quentin's siblings' birthday party. What happened to his promise to never come back here?