You follow Jimin into his apartment, shutting the door behind you and tossing your purse on the floor. Glancing around, you notice the knocked over furniture and clothing scattered all over the kitchen and living room.

"Looks like you had an eventful night," you snort while peeling off you heels.

"You say that like you aren'tstrolling into my home in your 'walk of shame' outfit."

"Touché."

"So who was it? Some delectable snack you picked up at the club?" he asks, sashaying over to the coffee marker and pouring you both a steaming mug.

"Nah," you toss off your obnoxiously painful—but gorgeous—heels off and skip over to the dining table, "He was a date, actually, a CEO."

"A CEO?"

"Umhm," you hum casually and take a seat, "...Why are you wearing just a towel?"

"I was going to shower when you knocked," he shrugs like it's no big deal, shoving the coffee in front of you and sitting down across the table, "Now stop changing the subject. Tell me about this CEO—Name? What's he do? His company?"

You roll your eyes. Your best friend was just being noisy. He knew everything about everyone, it was literally his job to know everything about everyone who was rich in eastern Asia, so there was no doubt he would know who Min Yoongi was.

"Fine. He was the CEO of Gloss Records—"

You didn't even get to finish before Jimin interrupted you.

"Holy fuck! You fucking fucked Min Yoongi?" he practically screamed.

"Your vocabulary is truly astounding—"

"Don't be sarcastic!" he snaps, "Are you actually telling me that you had sex with Min-fucking-Yoongi?!"

"Several rounds of delicious, satisfying sex," you corrected.

"What was he like?" he squeals, bouncing excitedly in his seat.

"Well he was handsome... surprisingly gentlemanly... intelligent and witty, a great conversationalist really—"

"Bitch, I mean what was he like in bed," Jimin scoffs, "Did he have a big dick."

"You only care about one thing, don't you?" your best friend glares at you and you throw your hands up in the air, "Yes, fine! His dick was huge, are you happy you thirsty?!"

"Quite happy," he squeals, bouncing excitedly in his seat, "So how was the sex? How many times? How many orgasms?"

You sigh, "Sex four times, over six orgasms—"

"That's decent," Jimin says reflectively.

"And it was great, to be honest," taking a sip of your coffee, "I definitely wouldn't tell him no if he dialed me up for a booty call at 2am."

"Ohmygosh, is he replacing Hobi?" Jimin gasps.

"No one's replacing Hobi," you scoff, "That man's got a stamina like a bull."

"Hung like a bull," your friend mumbles.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Jimin sings, "So this is just amazing. You not only got the most eligible bachelor in South Korea to fuck your brains out all night all night long, but got him to take you on a date first? That man never shows interest in anyone. Many media outlets have speculated him as a possible asexual."

You snort. That's damn sure not true.

"I mean... could you imagine it? You dating the most exclusive, young CEO of a platinum level recording company in the entire continent of Asia. That would break the damn internet."