¹²

I was busy trying to untangle Greg for the hose while Steven sat down and tried to contact Connie on his phone.

"Steven! Mind lending me a hand!" I called.

"I'm coming! Just one sec!"

He came and bit of a piece of the hose causing it to be undone around Greg.

"Are you good? Are you safe? Do you still love me?" Steven asked frantically.

I and Greg shared a confused look.

"Yeah of course buddy. It's just some hoses, I can buy some new ones, I still have like nine million dollars left" He assured him.

The next day Steven and I was in the kitchen.

I sat on the stool with my phone reading ' Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' when I heard Steven let out a sigh.

I looked up to see Steven using the soap bottle and rubbed it against the dish.

My eyebrows arched in confusion.

"Steven what are you doing? Cause I don't think you're washing the dishes properly" I said.

He didn't answer me, probably because he's lost in his own world.

'This Connie girl really did break him, poor thing'  I thought as I continued reading.

Suddenly, Steven threw a dish on the floor causing me to jump a bit.

I glanced to see Steven on his phone.

Then Greg and the other gems came back with supplies.
They explained to us about going on vacation, I was on board with the idea but Steven wasn't so after the gems convinced him he agreed.

We finally made it to the Cool Ranch for the vacation.

"Here it is, temporary home sweet temporary home" Greg proclaimed.

We started to unload the van.

What surprised me and Steven was they had brought his mattress with them.

"Is that my bed?" Steven asked.

"Yeah, I want you to be as comfortable as possible" Greg explained to Steven.

I stretched a bit.

It's being so long since I been so... Free" I said as I told a deep breath in and twirled around with a smile.

"I'm glad you're getting time to relax Y/n. Oh, here I bought something for you" Greg told me as he went back into his van and took out a black guitar case and handed it to me.

I opened it and saw a beautiful guitar.