4: Slave

This is the first chapter with a warning about abuse and sexual abuse going on. There will be no scenes with sexual abuse in any of my books, but there will be mentions of it so I'm putting up both warnings. I will put their initials up next to a level, one being the least and five being the highest.

AB(Abuse) - 2

SA(Sexual Abuse) - 2 (only mentions it and Rose helps the girl after everything)

There will also be no mentions of what their naked body will be and there will be no smut or anything written in this book

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•

I sat in a kneeling position, face blank and looking forward while my current Master examined me. I was wearing my ridiculous maid's outfit again and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at it.

My Master slapped my cheek harshly, but I barely flinched as the slap was sure to leave a red mark over the bruise that was still there from when my Master rented me and punched me to see what my pain tolerance was.

"Get the door when it rings," Master snarled at me. I only nodded at him before bowing and walking out of the room briskly, only allowing a few tears to fall before I wiped them away.

This is how things were since that one day when I was 2 and a half. I was eight now, and I was one of the best maids the Black Market was allowed to rent out.

Uncle Vernon required me to call him Master, Dudley Young Master, and when Aunt Petunia was in his presence, I was to call her Mistress, although I was able to call her Aunt Tunie when we were alone.

I almost gave a bitter smile, but kept my face blank, just as Vernon the Vermin trained me to. At least now that I was good at keeping quiet, I hardly got whipped.

Since that one day, Uncle Vernon began training me to be a maid. I learned how to clean at two, and began to do most proper chores at three. At four, I began cooking and doing more advanced tasks.

About a week before I turned five, Uncle Vernon found a contact and rented me out as a maid to people on the Black Market.

I was to stay in a training facility that kidnapped and bought both male and female children to teach how to work as a maid and slave. I was lucky I was one of the girls that was rented out as a maid. Some of the more unfortunate kids were taught how to be slaves to pleasure their Master, no matter what he did.

I shivered. Those types of slaves were split into two groups where one learned with forced hands-on while the other group learned verbally so whenever a Master wanted a fresh slave that was new to whatever they wanted to do, it would be their first time.

As what was required, all slaves, including me, had to take the verbal course at least twice when we get there. Mister Vermin made it clear that he didn't want me to be 'spoiled' on Auntie Tunie's words. In return for me not being able to do that with a Master, only a few rented me. Only some found creative ways to get around not spoiling me, and they were the ones that I hated.

The doorbell rang, and I opened it. It was a man I was familiar with, the ginger hair and fair skin bringing me to internally wince.

Vincent Corps, the man I gave the most of my hate to. He was the one that taught the hands-on course and the one that found a way of not spoiling me while being able to pleasure himself.