I saw as how the once quiet class became noisy as students asked Lust to sit beside them but he passed them by before he sat down beside the only student I noticed who never talked in class. He looked at the quiet kid in more of concern than attention before the shy kid smiled and lust smiled back before he looked at me.

"Well now that's settled. I'd like to talk on our first topic which has to do with communication. What is communication?" I asked before Lust raised his hand.

"Yes Lust." I said then he smiled before he stood up and sat on his desk.

"It's how I and Mr Lucy talks about what sex position you like before we actually try. If you like BDSM then I'll take it for you." He said before he bit his lips and checked me out. I suddenly felt self conscious as I looked at Lust.

"Not what I expected. Please could you sit down." I instructed before I saw him walk away from his seat to the two chairs in front of his. He straddled the boy before he adjusted himself on him and started to grind himself on him.

"Lust what are you doing?" I asked as he teasingly looked at me.

"Either making myself comfortable or showing you how good I am." He responded vaguely before he kissed the boy right in front of me.

I saw as all the students stood up and quickly formed a circle as they cheered for lust as he publicly pulled off his shirt and had the student on the chair tease him there. He moaned but he kept his eyes on me before I couldn't take it and just left the class.

I have never fucking seen any student like him. I checked his record to see that he was actually in the day school in middle school but was made to come here first year of high school when he was caught having sex with the principal. If he was showing these signs then why bring him to a high school full of hormonal and curious teenagers.
The just sent him straight into the source of satisfaction.

I was walking to the teachers lounge when I heard someone calling my name. I turned back to see Peter Puckett running after me. He paused to catch his breath before he looked at me.

"Sorry Mr Michael. The class is usually active when Lust is around. It gets crazier when he marks you so please don't take it to heart." He said politely as I nodded already aware of that.

I remember looking through Peter's file and saw that he had a case of MPD(multiple personality disorder) but it was just one personality that was known who claimed to be a she and called herself 69. 69 according to the reports has an issue with keeping a secret and then tells the news to the whole school as quickly as she hears it.

"69 can I ask you about something?" I asked before something about Peter seemed to twitch before he smiled and then he stood like a girl as he arranged his hair meaning that 69 had taken control.

"Spill it." She demanded as she smiled in excitement.

"Do you know who are the seven deadly beasts of St. Salvador?" I asked before she shrieked in excitement.

"Of course yes. Everyone knows them. You've met one of them. Lust. The seven deadly beasts are the seven deadly sins and they are fucking hot and sexy especially their leader." She informed me as she sighed at the imaginary image of their leader.

"Well tell me all you know."

"Well they is Lust whose sin is obvi his name, Joker sin of greed, Ghost sin of sloth, Pain sin of envy, Flames sin of gluttony, Monster sin of wrath and the last one..." She kept quiet as she looked left and right before her voice became softer.

"And there's Hades. The leader and the sin of pride. His actually more dangerous because his unpredictable. I heard that his being locked up in the detention unit for students who are out of control. Rumor has it that he escapes the detention unit to visit someone but no one knows how true that is." She informed me before she smiled happily.

"Is that everything you know?" I asked.

"Well I do know that they never go to class and just hang out at their own places. I've never seen Ghost roaming around like the rest and had the lowest attendance record among the seven, the highest is Joker. Monster is unapproachable and I'll do anything to get my hands on more juice on them." She said before I nodded.

"Thank you 69 but I think it's time Peter takes over."

"Gist you later Michael." She said before I saw her face twitch and then Peter's features come back.

He looked so confused before he looked at me shook his head and left for class. I guess he isn't even aware of when his personality takes over which might make it difficult in creating awareness LG the other.

I went to the principal's office to request to use my psychologist card on him. I got there and knocked before I entered the office to see Jonathan signing papers.

"How may I help you Mr Morningstar?" He asked as I stood upright.

"I need a favor Mr Prescott." I responded before he dropped his pen and looked at me seriously.

"I hope your not planning on resigning. Your look promising from your CV." He said before I shook my head.

"My apologies is I gave that impression but I came to request on having a session with the seven deadly beasts." I informed him before he gasped and looked at me like I was crazy.

"W-why would you a-ask for that? Are you insane?" He asked me making me a bit annoyed.

"Sir I'm a psychologist and it's my duty to help out all the students."

"There's no way I'm losing another psychologist became of those, those beasts. This school has had forty five psychologist who quitted their job after dealing with them. Some left insane. I disagree." He said but I banged my hand on the table.

"When I and the other teachers signed up for this school. You were never honest as well as your old employees from the beginning. If you actually don't want a problem for deceiving me about the job then give me a session!" I demanded before he raised his hand in surrender.

"OK. You can have a session with them tomorrow. If the beasts personally request for you to handle them then I'll let you be their psychologist." He stated his condition as I smiled in victory.

"That's all I need sir." I responded before I left the office to go and collect their details.

Whoever Biblical killer was, I was determined to capture and I'd start with my first clue, the seven deadly beasts of St. Salvador Boys High School.