Even the way he dressed nicely didn't even make any sense. Did he just come back from the funeral? Or will it be my funeral?

Haha.

"We have to go to the hospital, getting you treated as soon as possible. Your illness isn't something you can handle with paracetamol, Y/N-Ah." He slowly kneeled next to my bed, he took my hand and pulled it toward his cheek. I felt my heart pounding loudly and my stomach burst into a thousand butterflies. But this is not the right moment to feel fluttered, I should be alerted.

"You're warm. Your fever isn't getting better. It will never gets any better unless you get yourself checked." I snatched my hand away.

"Don't touch me." I hissed.

"You got into my room without my permission. I don't even know who the fuck actually you are. Give me back my phone." I demanded. He sighed and took it out from his pocket, giving it back to me.

Well, that was easy.

"I'll call the police- yah!" He suddenly pulled me toward him and hugged me tightly. I struggled to get away from him but he placed his big palm on the back of my head, pulling me closer to his shoulder.

Great. What have you learned from the suspense movies you love to watch, Y/N? Don't ever say it to the criminal that you're going to call the police. What a dumb way to die. Am I'm going to die now? Is he going to kill me?

"Do you still remember the cheesecake I gave you? That one time you cried after you broke up with your boyfriend?" He muttered softly, running his hand over my hair soothingly.

Cheesecake? Break up?

"Stop crying." A man sat next to me on the empty bench in front of the Han river. It was when the sky turned orangey, I cried a bunch of tears.

Earlier that day I had seen Hoseok kissing with another girl. It wasn't an accident or anything, he actually pulled the girl toward him and kissed her deeply. The kiss that I thought he would share... only with me.

It was right after his dance club I wanted to pay him a surprise visit. I bought his favorite sprite and thought he would be enlightened after long hours of practice.

But my smile fell once I approached the door I saw Hoseok kissed her. I don't know who she was, I think she's one of the club members. Both of them wearing sporty clothes, they're all damped with sweat but that didn't seem to stop them from eating each other faces.

That day my heart broke into tiny pieces. That day I didn't just lose one boyfriend but also one of my best friends.

I ran straight outside the campus, ignoring all the stares I earned from people in the hallway as Hoseok repeatedly calling for my name.

Next thing I knew, I found myself strolling on the Han river, it was quiet with a few people walking. I shed my thousand tears there. I found an empty bench and sat on it. I just stared on the water for hours until I felt my voice turned hoarse.

I knew this was stupid, bawling for a man who cheated on you but Hoseok wasn't just a man, he's my first love, my best friend, I thought he was my everything.

"He doesn't worth your tears." The stranger male next to me said. I didn't dare to look at him, I just kept my head hanging low. That was so damn embarrassing, why can't he just leave me alone?

How the hell he even know I was crying over a man?

But I didn't want to leave, my knees have gotten weak. My chest heaved up and down frantically. I cried even harder when he told me that.