Chapter 8 : Pool Party

I put on my blue tiger lilly bikini sneaking a glance in the mirror. My long tan skinny legs look back at me and I feel like it makes my thighs look fat. Never the less I run back downstairs and out the door. I make my way into scotts house to get to his pool so I dont make a scene inside. My small butt bounces as I run earning hoots from the boys. I mean how disgusting do they get. I feel shy but continue. As I reach the pool I notice they are playing chicken fights so I jump in and wait to join in.

I watch as Hannah on Scotts shoulders violently pushes another girl off Brandon's shoulders. I chuckle but feel someone coming up behind me. Large hands clamp not so delicately around my waste pulling me into them. I glance over my should to see Aidins grey eyes looking back as he sends me a wink. I feel uncomfortable but he lifts me up placing me easily on his broad shoulders. I smile as I know exactly who im about to verse. Scott gives me a worried look and slightly glares at Aidin as he tightens his grip on my high thighs. But I am too focused on the chicken fight about to begin that I dont even notice. Hannah and I begin pushing and pulling each other every which way to get the other off. I get a scratch from her on my wrist that slightly puts me off but with one last shove she falls off Scotts shoulders drawing him down with her. I laugh and go to slide off Aidins shoulders still laughing. He tightens his grip around me chuckling to himself and congratulating me. Scott stops laughing giving me his last warning look. The sun is completely set and we continue doing this with more people joining in and having fun. 

Everyone is drinking and a very drunk Aidin starts to kiss my shoulder and suck on it as I squirm slightly. I have had a couple drinks but not enough to make me drunk. Suddenly Emmett walks out yelling out to Scott hes going to be in his room. Before he walks back in I meet his dark eyes. He looks at me angrily and goes to say something but storms into the house before anything comes out. After that feeling slightly hurt I decide to get out of the pool but Aidin trails close behind like a looming shadow. After drying off and putting a cover up white dress over my little bikini Aidin draws me into the party. Everyone dances around us and I loose myself for a bit in the music. Im starting to sober up, but Aidins not. I see Emmett in the corner of the room, 'so much for going to his room' I mumble to myself. Hes dancing with a brunette and I feel a pang of jealousy. 

Aidin starts to push me against a wall and kiss my neck. His kisses are sloppy and I feel too tired to protest. He kisses my mouth but im so tired he gives up and goes back to my neck. Im uncomfortable but the attention and distraction is nice. He holds me against the wall by my waist and starts to lift my dress and slowly sneaking his fingers under my bathing suit bottoms. I feel creeped out and uncomfortable and his fingers start to hurt me on my waist. I try to push him away but he doesn't budge. 

"Aidin Stop", no response "Aidin please"

He starts to push harder his long fingers going completely into my pants. I start to cry before hes ripped off me and thrown to the ground. The person that saved me starts to throw punches and blood flys. I cry in horror

"she said stop you ass" He yells as he continues hitting him

I recognize Emmett's dark hair and through my tears, I try to pry him off. He finally gets off Aidin. But before he can Aidin gets in a few punches. I cry and Emmett gives the finger to Aidin before grabbing my wrist and drawing me upstairs. My wrist hurts from the scratch Hannah gave me but I keep up behind Emmetts fast long legs. Once we reach his room and he locks the door he turns me towards him and looks into my eyes deeply. I never noticed the green in his eyes but even through my tears its shockingly noticeable. He wipes a couple of tears and keeps a grip on my shoulder like he knows im too weak to stand. His extremely tall height makes me have to look up to meet his eyes. 

"You ok?" He asks quietly

I dont reply but look down afraid of giving away my answer. His warm long arms wrap around me drawing me into his chest. I nestle my head in and cry. His fingers softly stroke my hair and he shushes me quietly. He sits me down and lets go of me. I miss his warmth but I appreciate the space. We talk for a bit about what happened before I decide to go have a shower. I ask to use his and Scotts joint one and he of course nods leading me in. 

I undress and turn on the water. The music had died down so people must have left or be leaving. The warm water feels good on my skin and I decide to lean against the glass. I loose track of time and my legs start to feel weak. Little did I know this was only the start to the most eventful night of my life.