Chapter 2: Gone so fast

I had three days till Grey and Conon would depart. Three days to say goodbye to my only family. I lay in bed thinking about the loneliness that would surround me in my to be deserted house. A small tear escaped my eye but the sound of the door opening forced me to brush it off and smile at an approaching Greyson.

"Common your going to be late again, and Scotts already outside", He said as he sat on the side of my bed.

"Do I have to go to school, cant I just tell them we had to spend time together before you left",

"Nope now get up" he laughed and left

"urgh", I got up slowly and dragged myself to get dressed. I didnt care if I looked horrible, I just had to go. I darted downstairs to grab a protein bar and hugged the boys on the way out.

"Bye we love you", they both chanted. "cya" I yelled back

As soon as I got out the door I saw Scott smiling at me. You see Scott and I had this routine of walking to school together. Always have and hopefully always will. I returned a small smile and walked up next to him as he greeted me. 

"you coming on Saturday, the parties meant to be huge, and I know you hate them but its our last year you have to go" He blurted out

"Cant Im dropping the guys off at the airport". I said looking sadly down at my feet

"so you heard"

"I heard"

He hugged me and I nuzzled my head into his chest. We stayed like that for a bit before he said 

"I could always go with you to the airport then we could go to the party?" He smiled slyly

I gave him an annoyed grunt and pushed him jokingly. I then turned my back and continued on my way to school.

"Im taking that as a yes" He yelled and chased after me.

Once at school the rest of my main group of three (I know small but I have another group) Walked up. "Hey Justin and Froy", they both said hi back and we prepared our books from our lockers. I then decided to go see my other group. The football guys. I do have one friend thats a girl and her name is Hannah but I couldn't see her yet in the crowded hallway. Bryce pulled me into a hug and two of his friends Monty and Brandon gave my sympathetic smiles. 

"so everyone knows... urgh"

I turned and went to class, it would be a long week