Weapons and semblances

(Authors note: yes 2 chapters in one day well 1 chapter and 1 details chapter)

Ruby: ruby will have her iconic scythe that's be modified to held in her talons and her talons are weapons themselves as they can easily slash a creeper ( the rwby version not the Minecraft) in two and her sniper part will have a powerful but not very flight impeding recoil that can easily kill a beowolf and an ursa with a headshot.

Why she wanted this type of  weapon: she was inspired by a man with a scythe when she was 8 and saw him dismantle a hoard of grim (it's Qrow by the way) and wanted a weapon like it and thus with the help of the professor she made her sniper scythe crescent rose.

Semblance: much like her show counter part her semblance is speed leaving a trail of ever growing feathers and rose petals and when flying you think it was one of those show jets (you know the jets that leave colored or white clouds that make a beautiful pattern or a word in the sky.

Vore ability's: oral vore (aka traditional vore) ,anal vore and unbirth to an extent, Ruby digest the fastest among them cause of her semblance.

Weiss: Weiss weapon will be her rapeier but unlike the show it is water proof that can slice any sea faring grim into sushi and on land the professor created a modified wheel chair that can use various dust types from fire, ice, water (especially water) and many other types that can give her an edge on land other like Weiss how can she fight flopping around on land like come on I had to make that wheel chair of hers special.

Why she wanted this weapon: Weiss unlike the others was more interested in knowledge (Pyrrha was too but was a bit more focused on combat) and more in manners and elegance (but still quite the milf in the future) saw a fencing duel on tv and knew which weapon she wanted and with the help of the professor and Pyrrha to a certain extent trained her in the art of the rapier 

Semblances: do to her former family being the schnee family she can create glyphs that boosts her and her teammates or allies with benefits like increased speed, create can icy wall and her glyphs can boost her wheel chair and her glyphs become especially powerful underwater.

Vore ability's: oral vore, breast vore, unbirth.

(Authors note: all of there weapons are gonna come from the show but they'll have slight modifications and in the case of Weiss she'll get an extra weapon well sorta)

Nora: Nora comes armed with her trusty hammer and grenades but with a powerful whip like tail that has a small but powerful blunt in for some extra force and with lamia tail she can also tie up her enemy's with her long and muscled tail slash /stomach that allows her to slowly take out her enemy where escape is especially hard or if she's hungry devour the unlucky victim, Grimm included.

Why she wanted the weapon: with her immense strength (second only to Pyrrha) and her love for destruction she loved her hammer toy and even broke a few things with it yes she broke things with a toy hammer (like Weisss wheel chair and she was not happy well Weiss wasn't Nora didn't give a damn and from that day forward she was forbidden to eat anything with a tone a sugar) and when she entered the professors lab of dust (where they became monster girls) she caused a chain reaction inside the lab which thankfully no one was harmed and the lab (barely) survived and like before she forbidden from entering the lab unless with Weiss or Pyrrha or the professor.

Semblance: with Noras hunger for destruction and pancakes she has the ability to absorb electricity that unleashed her destructive side in full force that can easily send someone in a long coma for very long time in the hospital and her scales become even tougher than before she is near unstoppable till the electricity is drained out of her.

Vore ability's: oral vore, unbirth, breast vore to an extent.

Pyrrha: Pyrrha proud and mighty but noble and intelligent she is the perfect mix of brain and brawn that can send a man screaming for mercy if she were challenged to a duel but as she grew older she also become the most Milfy of the girls cause of her monster cow part (I guess that's how you describe it) and being having four breast any male would be wooed by her beauty and assets till being sent to the hospital with a something broken, but raw strength aside she comes armed with a powerful spear and a small but surprisingly durable shield, she can take on foes alike with out suffering from being somewhat fragile (ruby) or being a big target (Nora) she can withstand and dish it out and her spear is both a short range rifle and can be thrown that will pin unlucky foes or lucky friends to a wall or anything really and given armor by the professor that hides her 3rd and 4th breast and just her the common 2 breast and the armor is comfortable for her without any pain, her hooves where also powerful and could crack ribs if one aura became weak enough.

Why she chose her weapons: Pyrrha had also trained sense she was young seeing her self as protector of her younger sisters and had train rigorously and her weapons came from the fact of seeing champions dueling in the arena and such she grown a love for spears and short shields and like Weiss she is technically the oldest with ruby and Nora being the youngest.  

Semblance: her semblance gives her the power of polarity which allows her to control objects made of metal such as swords and soda cans for example, her semblance can also be used to buff the strike of melee weapon made of metal so it hits harder which if affecting a classic sword the sword will be able to decapitate an ursa in a single stroke.

Vore ability's: oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, breast vore. (Pyrrha can do the most vore types unlike the rest)

The old coot: his weapon of chose is non lethal melee combat to subdue foes and carries around a pistol and sniper rifle than can fire lethal and non lethal ammunition but he primarily uses non lethal to feed the girls when they where younger before they became strong enough to capture there own victims with out the professors help.

Semblance: his semblances is unique as it allows him to sense dust and determine what type it is this gives him a solid tactical advantage and this how he discovered the dust that created monster girls.

(Authors note: this isn't really a chapter but i figure I show the girls and old coots weapons and semblances and how the girls special features and if noticed I added Milf in the chapters so yes the girls will be milfs in future chapters when they marry jaune and ren respectively not there not gonna be total milfs and writing sex scenes is not my forte compared to vore and combat scenes but I'll try my best later on, oh and on the side note I updated the chapter with vore abilities for the girls cause I figured why not also if you want Juane and ren can do cock vore but only if you guys want them too but this over type is completely optional.)