Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell Part 2

Comenzar desde el principio

Thom closed his phone, grinning to himself. He prepared to start the car, waiting for his fake wife to approach and enter, he was honestly kind of excited about seeing her, she never told him what is she going to change about herself. He was sure it was just a slight change, nothing serious.

"..." He blinked with shocked eyes. "Oh my god, you look-.. Different," He muttered, feeling his cheeks slightly heating up. "I can barely recognize you, this is amazing!" He spoke, as if he have never seen the wonders of makeup before.

"You- A good kind of different... right?" She asked, looking up and meeting his eyes.

He nodded, a sweet smile appearing on his face. "You look gorgeous," He flattered politely.

She turned away, aware that her cheeks were heating up. "Well- Thank you. You look amazing too.." She laughed.

"Well, I didn't really change a lot, just my hair," He said, noticing the blush on her cheeks. "Ooh! Is somebody blushing?~" He teased with a goofy smirk on his face.

"My Gosh! Please dont-" She begged, covering her face with her hands. "Your such a tease-" She groaned, sitting back, still hiding her face.

He chuckled softly. God, Angelica was adorable when she got embarrassed. "Alright, I'll shut up, I'm sorry." He apologized to not cause any discomfort, starting the car.

"Prepared for a long. Long. Long drive?" She asked. Finally moving her hands from her face.

"..Yeah. I got us four meals, two for each, a water bottle for you in the back. Oh! And snacks, of course." He answered proudly, hoping to impress the female beside him, feeling amazing for taking a responsibility and doing something right, though Sally cooked the meals. He never really learned how to cook, his mother never really had time to teach him. All he knows how to make is Mac and Cheese, and that's not a meal that might impress a lady.

"Im glad someone is prepared." She laughed before continuing. "I've got snacks and drinks too." She added.

"Yay. What snacks did you get?" He asked curiously, focusing on the road as he started driving their way.

"Cookies, Chocolate, Fruit..." She listed. "Uh- Can I ask something...?" She asked, looking towards him.

"..Hmm?" He hummed, focusing on the road.

"This trip- We're going to go back to hating eachother after... aren't we...?" Her voice softened, she was dissapointed. "Im going to be honest, your a pretty nice guy. I guess..."

"..I guess we will see how things go? I know you're forcing yourself to be nice to me to not cause any arguments or discomfort between us, and I appreciate it. You're free to get back to hating me, I don't know if that trip will change my perspective on you, cause I already find you as an amazing, intelligent and gorgeous woman, and thank you." He answered.

She sighed, leaning back into the chair. "Im not forcing myself to be nice..." She said. "Your an amazing person Thomas, I dont want to hate you..."

"And thank you, too..."

".." He could feel entire face slightly heating up. "..I'm glad to hear.. I guess we will see what happens in the future?" He asked, taking a quick glance at the female, then back at the road.

"I guess we will." She confirmed, smiling a little before falling silent as she looked out the window.

"..So, how's your family?" He asked randomly, just to break the short silence.