-

Unknown:

in a bit of a sticky one, huh

Me:

who dis

Unknown:

unknown

Me:

listen bro im bouta die so unless you gonna help fuck off sfe

Unknown:

lol

Me:

may i ask whatever the fuck you're finding funny

Unknown:

you :)

Me:

wtf man stop violating me

ok seriously tho who are u

Unknown:

im cumming

Me:

whAT

Unknown:

im coming.

Me:

idc bro i asked for your name

read 6:31PM

-

After getting blanked by this mysterious unknown dude, the distant sounds of screaming catch your attention.

''shit, they're this close?'' you look up in alarm, running to the nearby houses to inform them of the danger that awaits. A door opens after you vigorously knock on it.

''Whatever you do, don't leave your house. The-''

You pause.

The horrendous entity scowls at you in an unfathomable mix of anger and annoyance, and you simply stand there, eyes wide before you turned around and ran

Was it too late?

Intoxicated people languorously walk out their houses, all heading towards a certain direction like zombies.

''The King is our savior. The King is our savior '' they chant in deep murmurs, feet thudding dramatically in unison.

You squint towards the vast crowd of people, noticing a few familiar faces from your school. However much like the rest, they too were driven to complete madness, their sanity robbed from them.

''Bob!'' you wave, recognizing the boy from math class you and Mark had beaten up. But he takes no heed, mouth hung open as he lifelessly followed the oblivious people.

It was too late.

You drop on your knees, gaze focused on your hands which dropped in front of you hopelessly. But even then, you raise your head, searching for something which could give you hope.

Your feathery eyelashes flutter as you glance up, watching the clouds gather themselves, turning oceans with their dark blue colours. The sun, obscured by the smoky puffs feels hesitant to appear, yet she breaks through, gently casting her silver rays through the dark clouds.

Light will always overtake the darkness. A ray of hope guiding you back to reality.

A hand rests on your shoulder. Heavy but soft.

In slow motion, you tilt your head sideways.

''I did tell you I was coming'' the deep voice asserts, a soft smile playing on his lips.

You're stunned to silence, eyes unable to fathom the sight it beheld. Right beside you, was the face and body of Taehyung in the flesh.

''T-Taehyung? How...'' your words trail off as you remain unsure of how to structure your words.

He's still smiling. ''Taehyung, you know why he's still named Unknown?'' he softly asks, his calm tone of speech nothing like the Taehyung you actually knew.

''Why?''

''There's a side of him no one knows about besides you...'' the words roll off his tongue like silk, your silence urging him to continue.

''I'm V. Nice to meet you'' he grins.

A/N: 700 votes and I'll extra update-

[Scenario]

Teacher: you should always say 'please' and 'thank you', Taehyung

Taehyung: please shut the fuck up, thank you

Teacher: not what I meant, but progress