Part-24

Thanks guys for so much wait and I am sorry for updating late.But as a compensation I wrote a long update😃😃.

Thanks to all who voted and commented on previous chapter.Love you all.I will soon reply back to comments.Keep showering your love😍😘😘😘.

let's read the chapter now. :)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡.

Anika came out of the room.Harsh was sitting in living room while reading newspaper.

"Aree, beta you take rest.You are not well na." Harsh smiled while keeping the newspaper aside when anika sat beside him.

"Dad,I am fine now." anika smiled as Harsh checked her forehead.

"That's great." he carrassed her hair.

"Where is mom?" asked Anika while looking  here and there in searching for avantika.

"She is giving special instructions to cook for today's breakfast.As son-in-law first time came in our home." Harsh laughed followed by anika.

"Good morning  dad."shivaay also came there.

"Good morning,young man!" Harsh smiled and gestured him to sit.Shivaay glanced as anika while sittinh who was looking at him making a cute pout.

"Aree,shivaay beta you got up.Now tell us about your favourite thing you like the to have in breakfast." avantika who came there asked from him giving him specail attension making anika frowned.

"Mom,I eat the same what you guys eat." he smiled back.

Harsh and anika looked at each mischiviously.

"Shivaay would you like to eat my wifey's hand made parathas?I am sure you will love it.In fact,you will demand more whenever you will come again here."said Harsh licking his lips whereas avantika glared Harsh making anika surpressed her laughter.

Harsh and anika love her hand made parathas but she hates to cook.So,Harsh took advantage on shivaay's name.

"No dad it's ok.It would get heavy breakfast.I will eat something light.I don't wanna trouble mom."shivaay on seeing avantika's glares understood the situation.In actual,his father-in-law wants to eat parathas.

"Aree no there is no trouble i will make parathas for my son" avantika forced a smile and left  for kitchen while glaring Harsh.

"By the way,do you eat paratha?" Harsh laughed as avantika left.

"No problem i will eat.But seem like mom did'nt wanna cook." Shivaay looked at father daughter who were laughing.

"Shivaay,seriously mom makes delecious parathas but she feels irritation while cooking.We crave to eat her hand made food but mama always disappoint us by saying no."anika made a cute pout.

"It's ok young man.If you did'nt like i will eat your too." Harsh winked at him and shivaay laughed.

"I will help mama." anika said and left towards kitchen.

Avantika was taking out flour from refreigrator.

"Mom,may i help you?" anika asked from her.