Promo

The room was decorated beautifully with rose and lillies. Lights were off and the candles were lightening the room. She was sitting on bed,   in her bridal dress. Her face was covered by veil. Today was their first night.

As soon as , she heard the door's clicked sound, her breath  hitched.A lone tear escaped her eye as  she tried to control her muffle.

He entered in the room  and  locked the door  behind . He turned around only to see his beautiful bride sitting on his sorry now "their" bed. He had contented smile on his face- finally he got married  to the love of his life.

He moved towards bed and sat in front of her.

"Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi," He whispered lovingly, while she squeezed her eyes.

He held her hand which was shivering.He looked at her confused.

"You are shivering, Annika," he asked worriedly and she jerked his hand off.

"Stay away,  cheap man." She sobbed and he sighed.

"I know , I  did wrong but now you are my wife ,Annika .I promise you, I will keep you happy forever ." He removed her veil and wiped her tears. She looked down.

"You know today is our first night,"  He started removing her earnings and she shivered.

He unpinned her duppatta making her free from  heavy weight of it.

He moved closer to her with his eyes still on her.

" You don't know, how much I have waited for this night.The night of our union.The night of celebrating our love, " he carrassed her face wiping her tears.

"Don't cry baby. It hurts here," He pointed towards his  heart.

She looked at him,sobbing.

"If it pains there seeing my tears, you would'nt had do that, " she shouted angrily hitting on his chest.

"Enough, " he held her wrist tightly making her sobb.

"I had told you are mine.Did'nt I???Mohabbat nhiii ishq krta hn.Janooon ki haddd tak ishqqq."he gritted his teeth pulling her towards himself and she landed on his chest.

She controlled her anger.

He removed the hair from her face huskily and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.She fisted her palm tightly.

"I love you Annika ."he whispered  in her ear and carrasses the  tip of her lips with so much desires.

He moved closer to her lips. She quickly turned her face to other side
, gritting.He smiled and buried his face in her neck inhaling her fragnance.She started breathing heavily in ecstasy .His hands wrapped round  her petite waist as he sucked the nape of her neck passionately. She squeezed her eyes shut fisting his shirt in her palm.

He was  busy kissing her neck when felt something sharp in his abdomen.
He ignored it being busy in claiming  the right of  being the husband of  his newly wedded wife.

The next moment, he slighly pushed her back  , widening his eyes in shock as he looked down.....???

So how was promo??

Why shivaay looked at her shocked????

The forced marriage romantic story!