Part-3

Sir i have reached the place you have  invited.But where are you?I m in parking area." Shivaay was talking to his senior office.They had to discuss some case.

"Sorry young man i can't come right now.I am going for an urgent work."

"Ok sorry we will meet tomorrow in the office and will discuss the case there only." Said shivaay.

"I m going out of town for a week.If i had to discuss in station i had'nt call you here.When i will return from Manali i will contact you."

"Ok sir no problem"  Shivaay disconnected the car and moved towards parking area

*

"Now tell us miss whatever you are what you were saying inside?"asked of the boys marching towards arnav and anika.

"Hey don't drag the matter and leave." Arnav held anika's hand and glanced in  the parking area there was no body present there.He wanted to take anika as soon as possible.

"Arre,how can we leave the matter?Catch the fucking hero!!" Shouted the boy pulling anika by her wrist.

"A..arnav" anika said scared.

"Dare to touch her again  leave her!!" Arnav roared punching on the boy's face.His eyes got filled by anger.

Other two boys ran to him and caught him.

"Leave me i will kill you." Anika shouted trying to grip out of his hand

"Tie him ,bloody bastard!" The boy who got punched shouted.

Other two boys removed arnav's belt and tied his hand with it.

"Leave her!!" Shouted  arnav but one of the boys punched on his face.

"Shutup take him to the car." He ordered and they dragged him to the car locking him inside.Arnav tried to free himself but they were more strong.

"Arnav,Help please.Someone help me." Anika roared on top of voice.

"Aree ,there is no one here to help you.Let's so go boys we will enjoy today free of cost." He said disgustingly.

Anika shivered in fear and cried for help.

"Tie her mouth before someone comes." One of the boys moved towards her when they heard a  cold voice from behind.

"Hath choro"

They looked behind starlted.Anika also turned around.

"Shivaay." Anika whispered shivaay's name for the first time since they met.She was first time got very happy to see him otherwise she would always curse him.A light smile crept shivaay's face hearing his name from his love's mouth.But soon he hided it behind stern face.

Seeing shivaay boy's grip on anika hand got soft.Taking the advantage anika ran towards shivaay breathing heavily.She hid behind him.

"Oh hero get lost from here and leave the girl right here." One  boy said seeing their planning getting ruined.

Shivaay who was looking at anika glanced at the boys first and then looked at anika who was looking at him with puppy eyes.

"One minute boys  i will talk to you later." Shivaay said casually and turned towards anika.

"I m sure you have took panga(interfere) with these innocent boys.After all you did P.H.D in it. Right?" Said shivaay pulling the zip of anika'a jacket up without any expression at all on his face.