part 12

At dinning table,all gathered in the dinning table.

"Mom,please you sit i will serve food." Said anika getting up from chair as jhanvi was going to serve food.Shivaay raised an eyebrow at her!

"Aree beta you sit i will serve na." Jhanvi asked anika to sit.

"It's ok mom i will help you." Anika very innocently picked dish of food  and goes to serve shivaay after glancing at tej once.Anika looked at shivaay smilingly who mentally praised her for doing so good acting.

" anika beta you sit.Shivaay serve food to anika." Tej asked anika to sit and then ordered shivaay to serve food to anika.He looked at tej in shock.

"I serve food to her." Shivaay asked pointing finger towards himself.

"Yes ,i think there is only shivaay in oberoi mansion." Said tej sternly and shivaay shook his head.Anika chuckled seceretly.

He started making mountain of rice in anika's plate murmurring something to himself.

"Thanks hubby."anika said showing him all her teeths.

"Baby eat well ok.Ur energy is going to waste tonight!" Shivaay whispered keeping her plate of food infront of her.

Hearing his warning,anika's heart skipped the beat and looked at him who was now eating his food silently.
Anyway,she started eating her food slowly.Soon all retired to their room except shivaay.
Anika was intensionally taking time and was eating with slow pace.Shivaay was staring her calmly.

"Baby, Won't you drink water?" Shivaay asked then started pouring water into glass.He farwarded glass to her when she was about to take glass from him shivaay left the glass causing her coths to wet.

"What the helll shivaay???" Anika stood up angrily.

"Ohho ur cloths got wet.Go to room baby and change ur cloth otherwise you will get cold." He said worriedly.

"I will see you shivaaay."she stomped her foot and moved upstairs.Shivaay also started going behind her.

Anika entered in the room and goes towards closet.She started taking out her cloths.

Meanwhile,shivaay also reached the room and locked the door.He goes to her and snatched cloth from her throwing them on bed.

"Shivaaaay." She shouted angrily.But he pulled her by her waist.Picking her up he moved towards restroom.

"Put me down shivaay what are you doing!" She wriggled and hitted on his chest.

But shivaay gave deaf ears to her.Entering in the room,he throwed her in water tub.

"What the fuck shivaaay.What do you think of urself?" Anika shouted getting up from tub.she was compeletly drenched in water.

"Listen baby,you itself have dug well of problem for urself.Now bear it!" Saying so shivay quickly moved out of the restroom and locked it.

"Shivaaay open the door.I will killl you!!" She shouted banging on the door.

"Door will get open only when you will wash my shirts hanging inside with your soft soft beautiful hands.Otherwise,enjoy here only." Said shivaay.

"Shivaay,i will complain to ur dad about you." She shouted.

"For that you have to come out na.So like a good baby wash the shirts.If i slept na you have to spend night here in these wet cloths.So,wash the shirt shabash.O yaa dry them also."he said.