Part-18

During breakfast,Shivaay announced that someone is coming to see priyanka so all should do arrangements and get ready at night.Tej got furrious and warned him not to bring any relative related to alliance because he has talked to Mr raizada.

Later,he dropped priyanka to college where she informed arnav about shivaay's behaviour in the house.
Arnav assured her that he will make things alright.

.......

At 2 o'clock.

"Prinku am waiting outside come fast." Shivaay called priyanka to come out of the college as he came to pick.He was sitting in his car waiting for her.

As he saw priyanka coming out of the gate.He started car.When suddenly arnav's car stopped in front of her.She got horrified seeing him.

"Ar..arnav bhai is here." she was scared.

Shivaay who had already  seen arnav came out of the car while gritting his teeths.

"Prinku sit in the car." said shivaay while staring at arnav.

"Priyanka you will go with me." said arnav looking at priyanka eho was breathing heavily.

"Priyanka i said go and sit in the car." said shivaay angrily.Priyanka was about to go when arnav stopped her.

"How dare you to touch my sister." shouted shivaay pulling him by his collar.

"Bhaiya please leave him.I am sitting in the car." said priyanka while sobbing.Shivaay looked at priyanka shocked how can she takes his side when he had touched her.

Arnav jerked off his hands and straightened his shirt.

"Don't make fun of yourself infront of all.I don't care about you.But i care abour my respect." said arnav looking at shivaay and then glanced at priyanka.People who were passing by were staring both of them.

"Don't cross your limits arnav.She is not your respect.She is my sister.If you came near her again i swear i will kill you." shivay warned him and hold priyanka's hand to go.

"Shivaay am letting her go with you because people are looking at us.Just like she is your dignity in the same way she is mine respect as husband." said arnav smirkingly.

"What the hell are you barking!" asked shivaay with fear.

"See this salay sahab.This is the videao of our Nikkah." said arnav showing him his phone.

Shivaay watched whole video in shock.He was'nt believeing that his doll can take a big step of her life alone.Now he was getting why arnav was saying her to go with him and how priyanka took his side when he holded his collar.

Shivaay was about to slap priyanka when arnav held his hand with blodshot eyes.

"Don't!!Don't you dare to raise your hand on my wife Mr shivaay singh oberoi.Being her husband i will not allow you to touch her or scare or even warn her.Stay in your limits next time.Take her along with you as your sister but soon i will come to take her to my house with full rights." said arnav jerking away his hand angrily.

Shivaay looked at priyanka hurted who bowed her head while hicupping.He moved towards his car and sat inside silently.

Priyanka also sat and shivaay started the car.In the Whole journey he did'nt talk to her.Priyanka was sobbing silently.

As shivaay stopped car infront of oberoi mansio.Priyanka tried to say something.

"Bha...cutted.