Part-16

As anika came out of the restroom.Shivaay's jaws touched the ground!She was in red sleevless nighty which was bearly reaching her thighs.How can she be so bold!!!Shivaay raised his eyebrow giving her an impressed look when she moved towards dressing table with sexy gait.

Picking up moisturizer from dressing table,she came to bed sexily.She knew that she has killed her husband by her this look tonight.She wanted him to beg for her.She sat on the bed giving a sexy look to shivaay who was ready to pounce upon her.

Anika very sensouosly applied lotion from her feet to her thighs.Shivaay quickly turned his side towards anika keeping his elbow on bed watching the live show amuingly.As anika traced his finger on her thighs shivaay's heart started thumping fastly.She was now massaging her arms.Shivaay supressing his smile and moved towards anika with much desires in his eyes.He nuzzled into her hair inhaling her fragnance.

"baby,itna zulm q apnay doh takke k police walay pr?This poor man is already crazy for your simple look now this nighty???Hayyye am dead!!"he said huskily in her ear and slid her hair aside exposing her bare back.He kept his lips there.

"Stay away!"Anika ordered pushing him away.She smirked seeing his condition.She smirks to know that how much he was craving for exploring her.

"I am not in state of moving away baby."he whispered coming on top of her.Anika kept her palm on his chest making him to keep distance.

"One second hubby,you pushed me out of the room today!"she pointed finger at him and shivay arched his back amusingly.He was still on top of her.

"Baby just pushed you out of the room not from room of my heart na."He kissed her finger which she was pointing at him and leaned to her lips but anika kept her finger on his lips stopping him for kissing her.

"You pushed me out of the room.I felt very bad.Now say sorry to me." she said sitting on bed now ordering him very innocenttly to ask for forgiveness.

"Ohhhhhh got it!! this killing look is for punishment.Oh my God baby soo boldd..hnn." shivaay laughed and anika looked at him angrily.

"Switch off the light.I am sleepy." she told sternly and moved to pick comforter but shivaay pulled her back.

"Wait baby,You have done so much hardwork.After turning me on you are going like this.Won't you make me beg for forgivness??Let's make a deal.After i will ask sorry from you.You will complete revenge.But in return,i want something."said shivaay moving closer to her.

"Ask for forgivness folding ur hands.!!"said anika smirkingly.

"If i completed ur demand then you have to kiss me here." he said pointing at his lips.

"If you backed out.Then what i will do will be something more than kiss." he winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Maafi mango!!" said anika uninterestingly while looking at the watch.Shivaay nodded.

"I am really very sorry baby for my behaviour.Please forgive me." He holded anika's hand and folded them together and asked for forgivness very innocently.

"Fold ur handssss." anika stared at him freeing her hands from him.

"This is wrong baby.You did'nt tell whose hand should be folded.Now it's ur turn baby.Come on!!!" shivaay smirked while pulling her to his chest and throwed himself on bed with her on top of him locking her in his arms.

"Kiss me, baby."he said looking into her eyes.

"This is cheating.I said you to fold ur hands." told anika angrily and tried to come out of his grip.