3.0| WILD. (M)

Day 4: Read erotica together before sex. Find good erotica online and each pick a short story.

P.S: Buckle up ladies and gentlemen, you're in for a long, steamy ride.🍆🍑.

Chapter dedication: Sydity_wonders

Song of recommendation for the chapter:  Bruno Mars - Gorilla 🎶🎶.

*

Lee took huge gulps of water when her body finally went under control and she didn't feel any move would trigger the impending orgasm. Chris watched her with a slight tilt of his lips, but the bulge pressing against the fly of his sweats told of another story entirely. He was also affected.

"You should read now," Lee said as she munched on the chips, her eyes not meeting his own.

Chris unlocked his iPad and scrolled to a book he found on Wattpad. "This one is titled Double Vision by Mark Brook."

"It seems everyone with the B name out there has a thing for blowing people's mind right into the gutter and keep it there." Lee said as she sucked on a stripe of the peeled tangerine in a bowl.

Chris cleared his throat, his gaze glued to her shiny lips. He shook his head and jerked his eyes to the screen of the phone on his lap. "I will begin to read now."

***

"Did I ever tell you," my girlfriend Noelle asked, "about the time I slept with Luke and Tom at the same time?"

We had just finished making love for the second time that night, and the two of us were naked and tangled up in sweat-damp sheets on her bed. I was used to hearing about Noelle's sordid sexual experiences, but I'd never heard about this one. She'd had a much more interesting sex life than I had. I always loved it when Noelle offered up another tidbit of her deliciously wicked sexual past. It was our favorite game—kiss-and-tell. Noelle giggled when she saw the eagerness on my face. The timeless ritual was begun: Noelle would inflame me mercilessly with tales of her sad, sordid life, then fuck me cross-eyed, bowlegged, and stupid.

"No," I said. "You never did tell me that one," I said.

"Do you want to hear about it?"

"What do you think?" I asked her as her abdomen pressed against my growing hard-on.

Noelle smiled and began. "I was nineteen." That made it almost twelve years ago. "I was a freshman at Berkeley. Luke was the first guy I slept with after I came to college. I guess he was the first guy I knew who was openly bisexual. He had a single room—I had a roommate—so we were always in his room. We used to fuckfor hours—I mean, hours and hours and hours. And hours. We used to fuck so hard the corners of Luke’s bed would put divots in the drywall. People from the next college over would call the campus police to complain. This one time, a crowd of people gathered down in the quad and started applauding when I came.… Are you enjoying this?"

***

"Oh yes, I am enjoying it." Lee smacked her lips together. "I love this Noelle girl. She knows what she wants and goes after it with gusto."

"Just like every woman should," Chris said. "It's not fair that men are encouraged to take many lovers but a woman is shamed when she takes more than one, too. I wish the world would just wake up and smell the fucking coffee."