Epilogue - Forever

Start from the beginning

"What?!" Lily said eyeing her father out.

"And you Lucy, no more sleeping in Sissa's room. Lucy sleep in her own bed." Jack said firmly while looking directly at Lucy. Lucy began to cry which then made Lily cry which then made my eyes start to water.

"Daddy, Lucy sleep with Sissa." Lucy managed through her tears.

"Jack." I said his name softly trying to ease his anger.

"No. Lucy in Lucy's bed. Lily in Lily's bed. Go." Jack said with finality.

Lily walked Lucy to her room and came out with tears rolling down her face. The sight broke my heart. She whispered a small sorry before entering her room. My heart had constricted as a reached for my husband.

"Jack, you can't make them sleep apart." I whispered while placing my head on his back, mostly because I was embarrassed that I was openly crying at the sight of my distressed daughter's having to spend a night apart.

"One night apart will be good for them." Jack said sternly before walking to our bedroom and slamming the door. Cold hearted bastard I had thought to myself.

That night I sat outside Lucy's room as I heard her little sobs through the door. At about midnight, Jack had come out of his room to find me in a fetal position crying my eyes out outside of Lucy's room. I could have undermined Jack decision but we promised that we wouldn't undermine each other when it came to parenting.

He looked down at me before a sexy smirk spread wide across his face. "Where has that stone cold hearted police officer gone?" Jack teased.

"She had kids." I hiccupped while wiping my face of tears. Jack had opened Lucy's door before picking her up and kissing her on the head and carried her to Lily's room. After closing Lily's door he came and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist while burying my head in the crook of his neck. I was grateful that he changed his mind knowing its cruel to keep them apart. I pulled back and kissed his lips before looking him in the eyes, "Thank you."

He kissed me back before whispering, "Its Mummy and Daddy time." I giggled as he closed our bedroom door quietly with his foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy looked back up the isle at me as I tried to force an encouraging smile. Lucy looked as though she was about to cry and reached her arms up for Lily to carry her the rest of the way. Lily obliged and walked the rest of the way with Lucy in her arms.

The doors opened fully and we were greeted by the beautiful sight of Tilly dressed in her beautiful wedding dress. I had turned to look at Ethans reaction and he looked at Tilly in awe. Edward was Ethans best man and looked as though he was about to cry from the look of admiration that Ethan wore while looking at his bride. I was a bridesmaid in Tilly's line and I felt privileged to have been asked.

Edward and Sasha had gotten married here at the same church that we all had our weddings, just last year. Noah was going to be a big brother soon and we felt overjoyed that the Henderson bunch was expanding.

Caz had given birth to twins three months ago and she, her twins and Dan were all doing great.

It was crazy how fast life happed to all of us. Grandma Ivy had passed away late last year and I actually missed the old lady. Despite not having a good relationship with Grandma Ivy when I was young towards the end of her life I came to get on quite well with her. Nana Rose was still doing well, however, even though she would never admit it she was missing Grandma Ivy. Nana Rose and Grandma Ivy lived with Mum and Dad and got on well in the end, like a couple of school girls.

Mum and Dad were aging well and enjoyed life as Grandparents. Always spoiling their grandkids rotten and still giving me a headache.

Lucy had grown up fast and was a curious little girl always wanting to be doing what her big sister was doing. Lucy, Lily and Walter were mine and Jack's three kids always doing something they shouldn't and slowly aging Jack and I everytime they were together. Walter was yet to grow up but managed to get him a girlfriend who was just as fun and immature as him.