Chapter 7: 13 years later...

Comenzar desde el principio

???: You three... (to the light user family) Head home now.

Female Light user: Y-yes, thank you.

She helps her husband up as the woman, child and the husband ran past the guards but before the reaper guards could stop them, a huge wave of aura pressure was keeping them in place while the three light users escaped.

The black skull reaper guards eyes widened as they stared at the man, who had a cold stare.

???: Did I say you could move....?

Black Skull Reaper 1: Don't.... don't take us for fools, light user scum...! We won't hesitate to kill you on the spot for your interference!

???: (grins) Oh that's so cute... you guards think you're an actual threat. Allow me to introduce myself... The name's Lincoln, The Assassin of Light. (Forming a white flame of his left hand)

The man revealed to be a 23 year old lincoln loud was 6 ft 3, has an average muscular build, slightly long white hair and no longer had buck teeth as his teeth was perfect. He was wearing a black jacket with a white ace skull mark on the left side of the chest, a gray shirt, black pants and black boots.

 He was wearing a black jacket with a white ace skull mark on the left side of the chest, a gray shirt, black pants and black boots

Black Skull Reaper 2: We know who you are, welp. The black moon emperor has placed a 980 billion dollar bounty on your head as well as your sister's head, dead or alive!

Lincoln: I know... I just want you to hear the name of your excutioner tonight.

Black Skull Reaper 1: Grrr... I've heard enough out of you, light user!!!!

The first guard lunged at lincoln with his scythe coated in dark aura, ready to cut him in two. He brought down his scythe to slash the man but Lincoln simply stepped out of the way while the black skull reaper guard passed him... as the guard was suddenly engulfed in white flames.

Black Skull Reaper 1: AAAH! AAAAA-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Lincoln remained in the spot that he was as the black skull reaper guard behind him was reduced to ashes by the white flames. The other reaper guards look at what transpired in horror as they stared at lincoln in fear and anger.

Lincoln: Next?

The black skull reaper guards lunged at the white haired man with dark aura shrouded scythes, aiming to slice him into million pieces. Lincoln instantly dodges each slash as if the guards were basically hitting nothing at all.

The white haired man disappeared and reappeared behind the guards, spreading his arms wide as the black skull reapers turn to him.

Lincoln: Fear the light...

Out of Lincoln's hands formed white light aura as white flames shot out of his hands, claiming the lives of the guards as they were reduced to ashes.

Lincoln: Hmph.

Lincoln then looks up to see more black skull reaper guards flying towards him.

Black Skull Reaper 1: It's the Assassin of Light!

Black Skull Reaper 2: Capture him!

Lincoln: Oh back up has arrived... (grins) I'll let my sister deal with you.

A gloomy female voice was heard.

???: Fangs... attack.

Soon, a lone bat (Fangs), appeared out of the shadows and flew towards the guards.

Black Skull Reaper 3: What's that?!

Black Skull Reaper 4: It's just a bat, it's no threat to us.

Then fangs eyes turned red as the bat split into a horde of shadow like bats as the flying army swarmed the guards, sinking their teeth into them.

Black Skull Reaper 1: Gaaaah!!!

Black Skull Reaper 2: Get off!! Get them off!!

They slashed some of them away as black skull reaper guards noticed a woman standing on air in front of them.

Black Skull Reaper 2: You...! Gah! You're the Witch of Darkness, Lucy!!

???: (forming black aura in her right hand) The title is Vampire of Darkness but I'm ok with both titles.

The woman revealed to be a 20 year old Lucy loud was about 6 ft but a bit shorter than lincoln, has a beautiful and curvaceous figure with overly large breasts and massively bottom heavy in the hips, thighs and rear end. She has ghostly pale skin and slightly long black hair styled in a bob with her eyes concealed in her bangs. She was wearing a black, sleeveless undershirt with a menacing skull, black and white striped sleeves, dark gray pants and black boots.

 She was wearing a black, sleeveless undershirt with a menacing skull, black and white striped sleeves, dark gray pants and black boots

Lucy: Devour them, my horde of shadow fangs....

The swarm of fangs multiplied further as they were sinking their sharp teeth into the black skull reaper guards, who flailed around and tried to slash them away with their scythes but to no avail as the shadow bat horde completely engulfed the guards. Their screams echoed through the night as they died down into silence, the horde of shadow like bats morphed back into fangs as there was nothing left of the guards.

Lucy walks down from the air towards Lincoln with fangs landing on top of her head.

Lincoln: Another job well done. Saved three light users and killed some black skull reaper guards.

Lucy: Sigh... Indeed. Let's head home for now. We need to discuss our plans as haiku returns with her forces tomorrow.

Lincoln: Right.

The two loud siblings walk out of the alleyway as they vanished into the foggy night.

To be continued....

(Chapter 7 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter as well as my drawings of Lincoln and Lucy time-skip to 13 years. What's gonna happen next for the siblings of light and darkness? Find out next chapter, this is omegacrow fading to black...)