Chapter 7: 13 years later...

We cut to the alternative version of royal woods in the den of night, surrounded by fog, the moonlight glows through the dark skies as the town was eerily quiet.

Fast footsteps were heard as we see an older blonde haired woman, a blonde haired man and their child running away from a horde of black skull reapers, carrying skull themed scythes as they were chasing down the family.

Black Skull Reaper 1: Stop light users, you will come with us in the name of the black moon emperor!

The family of three didn't listen as they kept on running away from the guards. While this was taking place, two figures were watching this from a nearby rooftop.

???: (cold male voice) This crap again...? Well, shall we go reaper hunting?

???: (gloomy female voice) Sigh... they are just cheap imitations of the true form of death. I'll send them all to the real reaper once I'm through with them....

???: Very well, let's go.

The two figures disappeared instantly.

******

The family of three were running through the alleyway, trying to escape from the black skull reaper guards until they were at a dead end. The light user father growled as he turns around to see the guards approaching them as the mother light user held on to her 6 year old girl in a protective manner.

Black Skull Reaper 1: Nowhere to run or hide...

Black Skull Reaper 2: You either come with us or we'll resort to painful means to restraining you.

Light user: No. (Hands glowed with white aura) I won't allow you to hurt my wife and my child. I'll protect them even if it costs me my life.

Black Skull Reaper 1: You had your chance...

The black skull reaper guards aimed their scythes at the man as said scythes emitted a dark purple aura, shooting out a dark beam. The light user channeled his chi as he shot out a white flame like beam at the attack, colliding with each other.

The light user gave it everything he had against the reaper guards attack but alas the attack overpowered him as the man was hit and restrained in dark purple and black shocking chains.

Light user: Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Female Light user: Beloved, No!!!!

Light user's daughter: Daddy!!

Black Skull Reaper 1: You know what... we'll just kill you and take the woman and little girl.

The guards increased the chain's destructive aura, hurting the trapped light user, who screamed in agony while the wife and daughter look on in tears.

However, a swift black blur swooped in and the chains were severed in two, breaking the attack and freeing the light user, much to the wife, daughter and mostly the guards shock.

Black Skull Reaper 1: What the hell?

Black Skull Reaper 2: The Chains of Despair have been severed!

Black Skull Reaper 3: But why who?

Then the black skull reaper guards heard some heard footsteps followed by eerie whistling.

Black Skull Reaper 1: What... what is that...? Who's whistling?

The eerie whistling got closer and closer, followed by footsteps as the guards noticed a man walking out of the shadows.

???: (whistling eerie) ~~~~~....

Black Skull Reaper 1: It's.... It's him!

The guards hold up their weapons in defense as the man approaches them.