Chapter 15: Days of Rest pt 1

After the fall of General Broodclaw and the infamous southern base, the light and dark user prisoners were now taking refuge with the acolytes of light and darkness in their hideout to be tended to, Alt. Haiku sends Lincoln, Lucy, Anna, Alt. Luan, Alt. Lori and Alt. Luna who was unconscious to the two louds home in the middle of the forest while she & liz head back to the hideout to treat Sid Qrow's wounds.

******

Narrator: 2 days later....

******

Meanwhile in the home of Lincoln and Lucy as morning arose....

The scene cuts to Alt. Lori who was meditating out on the front porch as the cold wind brush passed her hair, Alt. Luan walks out of the house and sat next to Alt. Lori.

Alt. Lori: How is she?

Alt. Luan: Luna's still resting in the guest room, Haiku did heal her before she left two days ago & according to Liz, that attack she unleashed on Dark Moon to change her back to Luna will keep her out of action for a while.

Alt. Lori: I see. Ok then, as long as she's alright.

Alt. Luan: Physically yes but... I'm not sure about her mentality. She had a lot of dark aura forced into her body and her mind, breaking her down and turning her into this... monster of the Cursed Berserker Project.

Alt. Lori: I'm aware, Broodclaw created a monster out of our sister and probably was going to do the same to us & the others if Lincoln and Lucy haven't shown up to save us.

Alt. Luan: Yeah, I'm quite surprised Haiku would bring another Lincoln & Lucy from a different world to help us out.

Alt. Lori: Yes.... it's like having OUR little brother and sister around here again....

Alt. Luan had a saddened look.

Alt. Luan: Yeah... If it wasn't for the wretched Black Moon Emperor and his accursed amulet, our Lincoln and Lucy would be alive.....

Alt. Lori: I know... the southern base and General Broodclaw are no more. However, there's still the northern, eastern and western base as well as the Five now to Four Great Moon Generals we need to deal with in order to get to the Black Moon Emperor and it's not going to be an easy task.

Alt. Luan: I get that which is why I'm going to get that amulet from the corrupted emperor.

Alt. Lori: Luan, No!

Alt. Luan: I have to! With that relic, the Black Moon Emperor will rob a light user and dark user of their powers as a cowardice tactic! Our Lincoln and Lucy were close to beating him until he used that amulet on them in a resort of a sore loser & his trick! I will not allow him to pull that trick again with another Lincoln and Lucy!

Alt. Lori: Luan I understand your anger, believe me. I'm angry as well but just invading the Black Moon Emperor's kingdom without a plan & strategy will be asking for a death sentence!

Alt. Luan: That's where you're wrong, Lori.... sigh, fine I won't go now but I'm getting that amulet & destroying it... (grins) and I already have a plan to get it, Hehehehe.

She got up and walked back into the house. Alt. Lori sighs as she goes back to her meditation.

******

Within the kitchen, we see Lincoln making one of his special sandwiches while Anna walks in, heads to the fridge and grabs a soda. She opens said soda and drinks it, soon letting out a loud belch.

Anna: Aaah, refreshing.

Anna turns to Lincoln, who finished making his sandwich.

Anna: Hey.