broken inside

Jungkooks pov:

I woke up up with a dizzy head....
I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed.

I tried to remember what had happened after I took the drugs.

I tried to remember what happened when some memories came back one by one.

"I am afraid that he will kill me."

"I feel save on your arms"

                                "I will protect you."

I couldn't believe that all of this actually happened.
Last night I was feeling very lonely and depressed,I missed my family even though they probably hate me.

I was so alone and afraid to the point I hurt myself,which was also because I was influenced by those stupid drugs which I couldn't leave.
I felt broken inside.

And the only person who was by my side was V?

I cried in his arms....

Normally I would have freaked out by now but I am just so exhaust and tired from this life I couldn't tell you.

Words can't describe how bad and how helpless I felt.
Living everyday in fear of being killed or hit or used for the dirty work....it's really hard and tiring.

And the worst thing is that I hadn't chosen to live like that,I was basically forced to live in this damn place.

I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror,eyes puffy and read from all the crying,lips swollen and ....a cut on my left cheek?-shit.

I carefully washed my face,it hurted,my lip was also hurting a little,damn those drugs were really heavy.

I went down to the kitchen to see everyone sitting on the table,would we have breakfast together?

I sat down on my usual place,next to V.But I decided to play it off this time,I really had no strength to act different in front of V.

I sat down,I saw that V looked at me and continued eating then.

Everyone was silent until Jin broke the awkwardness,"People,new mission!Mr.Haiko wants some of our drugs.That means that one person,naturally Jungkook has to deliver them to the business man."

My life really couldn't get any worse.
The man who beat me up and treated me like trash,Mr.Haiko.

"Why him?",V pointed at me and asked Jin.

The oldest smiled and crossed his arms over his chest,"Because it's his job.We didn't adopt him for no reason and you know it better than anyone else."

V cleared his throat and opened his mouth,"I can also do it,I mean I am not afraid to face that son of a b*tch."

Did he somehow tried to persuade Jim for not letting me go?

Why was he like that?

"No,V.I need you and you know it.Jungkook will complete the mission and that's it!",Jin spoke out loud enough for everyone to hear.

I prayed that I wouldn't die this time.
-
-
It was late now,I was dressed in expensive clothing again,a Balenziaga jacket,white pants and piercings.
I wondered why I had to dress like this everytime I was about to meet him,did he had some kind of beauty kink or what?

I felt nervousness overwhelming my body as I thought about the pain he caused my last time,I barely walked home and couldn't recover that fast.
I felt anxious,so I grabbed some drugs and put them in my pockets,I hated them but at the same time I needed them.