THIRTYFOUR - Final

Start from the beginning

"This ring is beautiful, but it's not the best part."

"Oh? Then what is?"

"You." I shrugged before leaning into him. He pulled me in close, cuddling me into him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Alright, lets party." He said pulling me by the hand.

As we made our way in, the guest stopped and applauded congratulating us. It was one of the very best nights of my life.

TWO YEARS LATER

Sitting on the hilltop just a few feet away from the small house we were vacationing in, I was able to watch the sun rise. It was beautiful. The reflection of the light was bouncing off the emerald green land that laid down in front of us. The Celtic buildings casting shadows among the sheep that grazed on the grass. It was breath taking.

Jin was still asleep.

And I took the opportunity to sneak from between his arms to get a breath of fresh air.

I needed some time to think.

There was a lot to think about.

I had everything I ever wanted.

Literally.

I wanted to work for the Cat's Eye, which is now Key Entertainment, owned by myself and Jin. I was able to hire my own staff, and keep Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook's careers secure for a life time. Taehyung has been our second in command since we were married and now, he is married to the love of his life.

I got to marry the only man I have ever loved.

And that very same man treats me like a queen.

We have travelled within my breaks of Sp@de, and have plans for more in the near future.

I have had Jin all to myself for the most amazing 3 years of my life.

I have been able to be selfish without anyone making me feel bad about it.

But now I want something different.

Jin has made my dream come true.

I think its about time that I make his come true.

The more I thought about it, the more I weighed the pros and cons, the more certain I was about it. It was easy because, I wanted it too.

I wanted the same dream.

And I would, and will, do anything for Kim Seokjin.

"Noona?" I heard in a short distance making me turn. I saw Jin cover his eyes trying to shield his eyes from the brightness of the sun and taking a few steps towards me.

"Come on over here, if you get down lower like me it won't bother your eyes."

He jogged over to me, only in a pair of shorts and a tank top, matching my own attire. He plopped down next to me resting his hand on my knee giving me a quick peck on my cheek.

"Good morning." I smiled to him.

"Good morning to you, Noona. How long have you been up?"

"Maybe an hour?"

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"I needed some quiet to think."

He ran his hand over my leg, giving me a concerned look. "What are you thinking about?"

"How soon do you think you can see Dr. Jung when we get back?"

"Who?"

I turned to him. "Dr. Jung. The doctor who performed your vasectomy."

He scoffed out a laugh. "I have no idea. Why?"

"We should call him once we get back." I moved to face him and clambered into his lap, straddling his hips. I softly ran my fingers through his hair, scratching at his scalp. He closed his eye sand hummed. This was one of his favorite things, especially when he first wakes up.

"Sure. What for?" he mumbled.

I grinned as he seemed to not be picking up any of my hints. I kissed him softly continuing my ministration before letting out a small sigh.

"I think it's time we start trying."

"Trying what?"

"To have a family."

It took a count of two, for his head to fly forward, his eyes to go wide, and his hands to take a tight grip on my waist. "What did you just say?"

I smiled and let my hands fall from his head to his shoulders. "I think you should call Dr. Jung when we get back, and have the vasectomy reversed"

He was frozen momentarily, and I gave him time to let what I said settle within him. A very small tear left the corner of his eye, making me lean and kiss it away.

"Are you serious?" He whispered hoarsely.

I nodded with a smile. "I want a family Jin. And I want to make your dreams come true just like you did mine."

More tears started to fall as he stuttered out his reply. "Y-you want a-a family t-too?"

"I do."

He took me by my face and kissed me hard and fast. His mouth moved without rhythm, but I didn't care. This would happen when he was overwhelmed with happiness, so I just did my best to keep up.

"You are the most incredible woman." He said taking a deep breath. "Thank you. I can't thank you enough."

"You think we are ready?"

"Ready as we ever will." He replied, his eyes filled with hope.

"Then let's call Dr. Jung."

He big my bottom lip and I let out a yelp as he picked me up holding me like a bride. "That will be the first call I make." He said kissing me and starting to walk towards the small house we were renting. "Once we get home."

I laughed and kissed him heavily until we made it inside. We stayed huddled together, kissing and making love the whole day. We only took breaks to eat and talk about if we wanted boys or girls.

I wanted a boy.

He wanted a girl.

I guess we will just have to see what lifebrings.

_____

Keep an eye out for the epilogue!  ~ Jagi