THIRTYTHREE

"Namjoon?"

"Hey beautiful." He smiled widely.

"Uh...is Jin back yet? He said to be ready and I'm on time."

"Nope." He said still grinning bouncing on his toes.

"Uh...okay. Can I help you?" I let my eyes look over his outfit, and he was wearing a rather dashing suit. "Why are you so dressed up?"

"I will be escorting you to your destination."

I raised an eye brow. "Destination?"

"Shut up and take my arm." He growled and presented his arm to me.

I laughed and linked mine with his as he walked me slowly down the stairs. He put my thin sweater over my shoulders before taking my arm again and walking me outside. There was a stretch limo waiting where I found a gummy smile opening the door.

"Is this a double date?" I laughed as Yoongi helped me into the vehicle.

"Kind of." He smiled.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi climbed inside, Namjoon serving the both of us champagne as the car started to move.

"Where are we going?"

"Noona, obviously it's a surprise." Namjoon replied downing his drink. "You are going to love it. So just relax and enjoy."

Yoongi was sipping on his glass as he eyed Namjoon hungrily. For a moment, I thought maybe me being in such a small space with the two of them alone was not going to be the best of ideas. But then Yoongi cleared his throat. "Baby."

"Yes?"

"Have I told you recently how much I love you?"

"No. So tell me."

Yoongi smiled and leaned over kissing Namjoon softly for a moment, their eyes closed. I watched Namjoon's lips curl, smiling into the kiss, and when they pulled apart Yoongi took hold of Namjoon's hand. "More than I ever could describe."

"That was a lame cop-out. Try again." Namjoon replied, humor in his voice.

Yoongi smirked, then reached into the inside pocket of his jacket pulling out a small velvet box. "How about this?" he said opening it up.

My hands flew to my face, covering my mouth in surprise. Oh. My. God. Am I really witnessing this??

Namjoon's playful smirk left his face, and his eyes went wide. He could not look away from Yoongi's face and I saw his jaw muscle tighten.

"Say yes!" I whispered in a fit of giggles.

Yoongi glanced my way smiling before looking back at Namjoon.

"Marry me, Joonie."

Namjoon didn't reply. Instead he flung himself onto Yoongi, kissing him hard and fast. His fingers made their way through the roots of Yoonig's hair taking a tight hold. He pulled Yoongi closer, his arm still held outward with the ring in his hand.

It was a beautiful ring.

The white gold band was thick, and looked heavy. It would fit perfectly on Namjoon s finger.

Finally, Yoongi pulled back from the kiss. "I take that as a yes?" He laughed.

Namjoon had tears running down his face, nodding eagerly. He kissed his now fiancé one more time before letting him push the ring onto his fourth fingers.

"I feel like I ruined your moment." I said when they both looked at me.

"I wanted you to be here." Yoongi said. "I wanted someone to witness that I was finally able to render thee Kim Namjoon speechless."