TWENTY

I was trying with all my might to breath like a normal person. 

In and out. 

In and out. 

In and out. 

But Jin was chuckling darkly in my ear peppering soft long kisses along my neck and shoulder. 

"Jin." I managed to say. 

"Hmm?" He hummed not stopping his ministrations. 

"I-if you weren't tired...w-why did you agree to go to bed?" 

He planted one more kiss on the back of my neck before his lips moved to my ear. "And miss out on this?" He moved his hand up my side and over my stomach giving me chills. "Not a chance in hell." 

"B-but I thought we were going to be friends first?"

He let out a frustrated sigh pulling his arm from me. The action built a high anxiety through me, making my heart drop into my stomach. Just when I thought he was going to crawl out of the bed and leave, he didn't. He sat up a little, placing his hand on my shoulder to make roll onto my back and look at him. 

"Do you really want to be friends first?" He asked, his face serious. 

"Well..."

"Noona." He sighed again leaning all the way up and running his hand through his hair. "We used to be friends. When we were kids, when we were younger. Our relationship was different back then, non-romantic, non-sexual. Do you really want us to fall back into that? I don't." 

I was a little shocked at his words. He didn't want to be friends? No, he didn't really say that he more meant...

"So...you don't want to be 'friends' first because you want to..." 

"I want to take you as mine. I'm sorry Noona, but maybe the reason I never saw you as more than a friend is because just that, you were my friend. I have never dated, or had sex with a friend before in my life..." 

"But..." 

"No buts. I slept with you yes, but were we friends?" 

His eyes were serious, and I was stunned in place. 

He wasn't wrong. 

"No, we weren't." 

"Exactly." He replied his voice firm. His body relaxed as he reached out and took hold of my hand. "Listen, I would never force anyone to do anything they wouldn't want to do. So, if you just want to lay here, relax, cuddle and talk then that is what we will do. But I don't lay in bed with my friends, I don't cuddle with them, and I sure as hell don't kiss on them. So, what do you want? Do you want to rekindle our friendship-"?

"NO!" I interrupted squeezing his hand tightly. "I don't want that." 

He smiled and lifted our hands kissing the back of mine. "I don't want that either." 

I swallowed thickly as he lowered our hands and kept his eyes on me. I couldn't look at him any longer, my eyes casting down to our hands. His thumb slowly drew circles over the back and I tried to stomach the anxiety that was still building inside me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath willing all the courage, and 'woman power' that I could muster before looking back up to him. 

His lips were plump and pink, his brown eyes were sparkling from the soft glow of the salt light I had in my room. His hair was a little messy, making him even more sexy, and the sheet covers were pooled at his hips, showing off his defined and toned upper torso.