ELEVEN

Kissing him back was easy.

Thinking this was really happening, was not.

But it was.

Jin really had pulled me to straddle his lap.

His hands really were squeezing my ass from under my short dress.

His lips really were nibbling on my bottom lip and sucking on the skin of my neck.

This was happening.

I tugged harder on his hair, as his lips puckered and stung against my neck. When I did, I heard him grunt and moan into me. His muscles all suddenly flexed and he took a tight hold on the back of my thighs and stood up.

His mouth detached from my neck and his lips found mine. His tongue was eager and pushed forward curling between my lips and teasing my own tongue.

Something in me snapped at the action.

Reality hit me hard and I realized this was actually happening.

He was actually walking me over to a huge bed, and he was actually ravishing my body in a desperate haste.

This was actually happening.

When the something inside me snapped, I was no longer nervous. I was no longer timid, and I was no longer fighting this. If this was happening, I was going to do my part. I was going to be the confident woman that I have become, and not the sisterly girl he used to know.

In my train of thought, Jin bit my bottom lip making me gasp. He took a tight grip on my wrists and pulled my hands from his head and pinning them above my head. I used as much strength as I could to scoot up the bed further, making him crawl higher to keep his lips connected to mine.

Boldly, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his body to fall on top of mine. He hummed in appreciation and his lips shifted to my chest, kissing the swell of my breasts in sloppy wet motions.

It has been a very long time since I have been touched this way and felt such an electricity course through me. I have been touched before, but this is a whole new level.

And I knew it was because it was him.

My jaw was slightly slack, and I closed my eyes to focus on the feeling of his lips. I never expected Jin to be so aggressive. He was always gentle with the girls that he used to date, too much so.

I like this Jin.

I came back down to earth when I felt his teeth graze my earlobe in a playful nibble. I pushed my hips up into him desperate for some friction. When I did, his movements escalated from teasing to determined. He lifted up off of me and stood up off the bed fumbling with his button up. I shimmied the skirt of my dress up and then up and over my head throwing it right at him. He stopped what he was doing and looked over to me, his eyes darkening and licking his lips. I leaned back on the heel of my hands with a teasing grin waiting for him to strip to my level.

He picked up on my playful demeaner giving me a smirk of his own. He pulled of his shirt, giving me flashbacks of all the times I have seen him shirtless, and right now is better. Then he pulled his slacks down and pulled his feet out of his shoes. Once he was down to his bare minimum, he moved back up to climb over me kissing me as he went.

His lips started on the middle of my upper thigh, and his lips moved slowly up, and as he did his fingertips played with the band of my thong. I looked down and the muscles on his back were dancing under his skin, and their movement put me in a deep trace, seducing the last big of self-control that I had. I reached out and placed my hands against his shoulder blades and felt the scatter of goosebumps scatter all across his skin.