THIRTYFOUR - Final

Start from the beginning

He kept me standing, holding on to me with his strength. "Noona?"

"I love you so much Jin." I said through tears. "You have no idea. This is a dream. I am living my dream."

"It's a man's responsibility to make his woman's dreams come true." He whispered against my lips before pecking me softly. "Noona you are not dreaming. I am yours. Forever. And I love you, truly deeply love you with all my heart. I didn't want to wait to marry you, I wanted you now. That is how badly I wanted you. Do you see that? Can you see it now?"

I nodded my head gripping his jacket in my fists. I couldn't form sentences, the overwhelming feeling of everything making it hard to think let alone form words. He held me as I cried, letting me get out all the fear I had ever felt before. Once I was able to calm down a little, he helped me dry my tears and I took a deep, calming breath.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For that mental break down." I let out another breath. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin our moment."

He smiled and cupped my cheek, running his thumb back and forth. "You didn't ruin anything. It makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world to see how deeply you love me. I'm only sorry I waited so long to love you back."

"You were worth the wait." I smiled to him.

I leaned up connection our lips once again. I couldn't get enough of his kisses. I wanted to be covered in them. I remember what it feels like. I giggled into the kiss at the memory, and he pulled back with a raise eye brow.

"What?"

"I was just thinking about how I wanted to be covered in your kisses." I said, making him bit his lip. "I remember what it feels like and I want to feel it again."

"As always, who am I to deny my queen?" He smirked. "But you'll have to wait until tonight. Right now, we have a party to attend."

He took my hand and started pulling me back down into the sand.

"Party?!"

In a small building not too far from the very spontaneous ceremony, there was music and people dancing, drinking and eating.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open before turning to Jin. "How did you know I would say yes?"

"Honestly, I didn't." he smiled shyly. "I know that your mother is no longer with us, and that your step dad is not in the picture, so I didn't have anyone to ask permission to marry you. So, I asked Yoongi."

"You did?"

He nodded. "He told me that you weren't the kind of person to want a huge wedding or go dress shopping. And I knew that, but him saying it made everything so much harder. So, I told him that I wasn't going to ask you to be my fiancé, but my wife, right then, right there. I thought he would call me crazy and tell me that it was a terrible idea. But instead he asked how he could help."

"Wow." I replied looking out towards all the people dancing. "And everyone knew?"

He nodded. "I needed everyone to do their part. Oh!" He started digging through his jacket, and when he found the right pocket, he pulled out a shiny ring making my eyes go wide.

"Oh my god."

"I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't give you the best part." He smiled. He grabbed my hand and placed the halo cut diamond on my forth finger, kissing it right after. "Perfect." He said.

It was. It fit me perfectly and was absolutely beautiful. "You are wrong." I said to him looking up.

"About what?"