Untitled Part 56

Me: It's been a while huh? I haven't gotten much to write about here but I thought I'd update something so how about the twins?

Info: *slurping her coffee* twins?

Me: Akami and Tenshi.

Romola: They ain't twins but alright.

Info: Speaking of kids, Oka, Budo. Kaga and Uekiya haven't been in for ages.

Me: They've been too tired. Megami has been e-mailing their work to them so they don't fall behind but I don't know if they've done any of it.

Doors open, Kaga walks in with Akami in her stroller.

Me: And here I was being told lies that y'all too tired to come in today.

Kaga: The others are. I'm not. Uekiya'sat home asleep and I believe that Budo and Oka are resting as much as they can whilst Tenshi is napping. she sleeps for ages. Three hours minimum for a nap and she wakes up twice in the night.

Info: Why do you know that?

Kaga: We live in the house next to theirs. She wakes us up sometimes because she screams so loudly. Also, they told us.

Romola: Oh cool.

Akami: *cooing*

Kaga: yeah i know huh? *takes her out of stroller*

Me: awwwwwww. Hi bub!

Kaga: *sits* What's happening?

Me: We're all just here. Chilling.

Akaimi: *soft cries*

Romola: Noooo! Make her stop! She's too precious!

Kaga: Ok baby I hear you. *sticks a bottle in her mouth."

Akami: *quietens down and stops crying*

Info: It was quiet.

Kaga: Akami is a quiet baby. She has her moments but don't we all.

Me: True.

Kaga: Budo has more moments than Akami and Tenshi combined.

Romola: Huh?

Kaga: He cries more than them. But that is how he copes with over baring emotions, and he gets those all the time.

Me: Should you be telling us this?

Kaga: He said he isn't affected by people knowing so he doesn't care about who knows.

Me: Cool... Well I'm ending this here. Hope you even read this and Stay Royal My Royalties.

Don't forget to ask or dare us!