Packing/Wedding & Dates💖/Nostolgia/Mukbank!!!

IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER IN THE WOODS! NUUUUUUU!!😭😭😭

Info: Yeah well. I think we all miss our homes.

Miyuji: Not to mention the warmth of the heaters

Amai: And the sweet smell of freshly baked goods and savories and newly brewed drinks.

Kizana: You must live in a bakery.

Megami: It's true, Budo and I have been to her house before last Christmas. The whole house smelt like gingerbread cookies, Christmas pudding and eggnog that week.

Amai: Oh don't get me started, they thought Budo was my boyfriend and teased me about it until we told them he was in a 4 year long relationship.

Megami: They. We're. Shook.

Amai: Shook is an understatement. My parents gave you a box with the smell inside not to mention a gift.

Megami: It was a very nice gesture.

Amai: They always give that to whenever someone comes to spend christmas with us. I liked the gift you got me.

Megami: Wasn't much.

Kizana: But I'd there is one thing we all miss about our home is...

Everyone: DRAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Megami: Oh my god, I remember our friend's party Budo And I went to last year in Ibiza and there was a fight between these  eight girls, ermegerd Wigs were snatched, Weave was pulled, they tried to get Budo involved because he was laughing, then he performed some sort of magic trick or whatever and all their wigs and weaves ended up in the punch bowl. And- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH😂

Info: Calm down.

Megami: Then the police came and no one noticed until someone smashed a forty on the ground and yelled "SCATTER!!" and we all ran.  Him and I ran through the laundry room and into the backyard through the window and we ran across the yard and we reached a fence and we climbed the fence and jumped in the back of a truck then got off near then ran 20 minutes towards the hotel.

Miyuji: Sounds live.

Megami: It was, really.

Gema: We need to pack! We're leaving tomorrow.

Geiju: Right.

Info: Oh right. We should start.

Miyuji: Already started *places folded clothes in her bag.*

Kaga: We should all start.

Info: Yeah

Everyone starts packing and Miyuji approaches Fureddo, who is curled up on the bed.

Miyuji: *sits next to him* You OK?

Fureddo: hmm? Mhm.

Miyuji: You sure?

Fureddo: y-yeah.

Miyuji: Nothing you wanna talk about?

Fureddo: no...

Miyuji: Well, you know *stands up* I'm all ears *pulls on her ears*

Fureddo: hehe. thanks...

Miyuji: *goes back to packing*

Fureddo: *starts packing*

I like... rEEEAlly need to know what's happening with the wedding. It's been like... forEVER!!!!!