🎆🎆1 YEAR SPECIAL!🎆🎆

Me: Hey guys!

Everyone: Hey!

Me: So as you can tell by the title. Today is a very special day. It's the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK!

Everyone cheers as party poppers are popped and blowers blew. 

Me: It's been a whole year since I started this book, it was just for funsies too and honestly I couldn't be happier with where it is today.

Info: Honestly, before this book, everyone here was just an acquaintance to one another.

Megami: Hence why I made this hangout for us every Friday.

Me: Now we're all good friends, right?

Everyone: *agrees*

Me: and we all have special bonds.

Romola: Some deeper than others. *looks at Amai*

Me: Four happy couples. A beautiful marriage (Bruno Mars I think I wanna marry you just started playing on the radio as soon as I started typing about marriage...) and two little babies on the way.

Budo, Oka, Kaga, Uekiya, Fureddo & Miyuji: *all smile and look at each other*

Me: Not to mention I have 1K+ reads and I geek out every time I see it.

Romola: Well. Ya darn did good.

Me: Thanks. I have someone who gives us their asks and dares. Special Mentions to a real one HighTierLightning. Not that the rest of you aren't real ones. I also want to do something special today.

Oka: *cake in her mouth and cupcake in hand* What? *continues chewing*

Me: Is that cake-- Nevermind. Some comments from past chapters I didn't put in the chapters because me being dumb was like "That isn't an ask or dare! Just a comment!!" but didn't realize that it was someone that really appreciated it like PinkieDaPotato and others so I will be including those in this chapter, however, some comments that were written strictly towards me like conversations I had with fellow readers/wattpad/irl friends won't be included and the chapter and passage the comment was written about will be included too... if I can find the passage that is... But let's start from the beggining...

From Chapter 5: Possessed, from the passage: Budo, take a picture of the wall in the 3rd floor bathroom:

Info: NoPe.

Megami: Hanako-san??? Whose that???

Info: It's the Phantom Girl. She was killed in 1989 and has haunted the bathrooms ever since... It's spooky really if you think about it.

Me: Yeah, it is.. *shivers* anyways... next is...