ITS HAPPENING!!

Me: So! We got a comment!

Info: I thought it was strictly asks or dares.

Me: We got a comment! From! HighTierLightning. They say!

HighTierLightning: "KYAAAAA YOU DID IT
also i kinda meant the anime Inazuma Eleven? but it's ok author-chan you don't have to
anyways i can't wait for Oka's and Uekiya's children!"

Me: Anime?? Sorry. You didn't specify (bit like me tbh😂we could be good friends😂😂😂😂). Also never heard of it so I just researched it and so many different options came up so I went with the game. And I'm lazy so I don't think I will. Sorry to disappoint!

Romola: Lazy.

Me: You're one to talk where have you been?

Romola: At home!

Me: Why?

Romola: I've been sleeping!!

Me: Reason being???

Romola:... I didn't wanna get up.

Me: Boom. Layzness.

Romola: whatever.

Me: *grinning, hands behind back and swaying body left to right* And I don't think we have to wait much longer!!

Miyuji: What, why?

Me: Budo sent me a blunt text message late last night, well not really late around 7pm-ish.

Fureddo: What did it say??!

Me: It said. *pulls out phone* Hey T! Heads up! Oka and Uekiya's waters both broke simultaneously (I know its kinda crazy) and the four of us are on the way to the hospital now (Kaga and I are going too) so I'm just letting you know that we won't be coming to school tomorrow but in the delivery rooms waiting for our little girls. Tell the other ya? B💛~

The room is utterly silent.

Megami: *incoherent muttering*

Info: What was---

Megami: IM GONNA BE A GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!

Everyone: *shields ears*

Me: *not shielding ears* That's great. My ears are immune to this stuff so it don't really matter.

Info: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR EARS WHEN CAN WE SEE THE BABIES!!!!

Me: k that hurt. *itching ears.* and they'll bring the babies down soon. I've seen both couples baby shopping before and its honestly kinda  to watch them bond over someone so small yet so big in their lives. I'm talking about size and impact.

Geiju: Gee... They're parents now.

Osoro: We get to call them old!

Asu: Now they might be parents but they certainly aren't old.

Osoro: You're no fuuunnn...

Me: We should throw a welcome party for the twins

Everyone: TWINS?!?!?

Me: *crossed arms, shrugging shoulders* well if they're born on the same day they might as well be.

Amai: * g a s p* I'll make the food! *rushes to door before looking at Romola sadly and leaving*

Me: Still haven't made up yet?

Romola: no... I really hurt her didn't I?

Me: yeah... But I can help you!

Romola: Really!?

Me: Yeah!

Romola: *hugs me tightly* THANK YOU!!!!

Me: me cyant breeth.

Romola: *lets go* sorry.

Me: *catching my breath* Well... That's gonna... Be all for today... We need to prepare for the party and I have an audition tomorrow after school for the anual KS4 (key stage 4) Production this year.

Kizana: oooooohhh~~ *clapping*

Me: Anything involving drama excites you don't it?

Kizana: It do!!! *more clapping* It really do!!

Me: Well the production is the Snow Queen cause its for Christmas so I hope I get in but apart from that! We shall see you tomorrow when the babies come!!!

Everyone: BYE!!!!! *start planning the party*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Active dares/events:
Oka and Uekiya's pregnancies!!!: 9/9!!!!!!!

OMG! THE BABIES ARE HERE!!!!!! I AM SCREAMING!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YALL TO MEET THEM!!!

Stay Royal My Royalties👶👶👶~~