d-dad? 28

A picture of Angela and Goddard dad
Angela's pov

she's running at me with a knife I close my eyes getting ready for the pain.

I sit there for a minute waiting for the discomfort of the knife, but it never came. I open my eyes to see Hudson grabbing her by the neck. I hear her gasping for air and trying to get away from him, " Angela might not be able to kill you but I can" the next thing I know, I hear a big crack of her neck then he drops her body. Hudson looks down at her, but there's something different about him his eyes are different I can't explain it they just are not his.
He walks over to me and grabs my hand and we start to walk again, we get close to Asher and Cyrus are fighting we are so close to them I can feel the wind they are causing , I look over to and see Eli And Goddard is still fighting each other but Goddard looks like he might be hesitating for some reason when I look over at Eli and there is this red mist and I see he's changing like Hudson I'm not sure how to put this but it's like he's changing into something else.

I know that it sounds crazy but, before I could put a name to it someone pushed Hudson away from me then I see a black slash go buy us then the next thing I know Hudson was thrown into a tree. I look over at him and he's not moving again but at least this time I know he might be ok, I was about to go over to him when the black flash came back and thrown me to the ground with a big boom! how my head hit the grown my head was facing Asher and Cyrus stopped fighting and looked my way, then I feel someone on me like sitting on my lap I look back and see there's a man sitting on me. I try to push him off but he grabs my hands and started holding me down, he lends close to my face and smiles, " mmm you're really not that bad looking for a fat girl" I get this feeling that I know what he was about to do.

Six please help me! I yell out to him but he doesn't say anything, the next thing I know the man rips my shirt so he could see my bra I start screaming, the next thing I feel him stick his hand in my bra I start to cry I screaming for anyone to help me I look in the mans eyes and I just can't look at him anymore I move my head so I'm looking at Asher he's still fighting Cyrus but he's starting have this smoke around him just like his brother, but I hear something I hear Asher " listen Angela don't let them get to you, I promised your mother that I would not let you go bad." 'I'm sorry that I was gone they are trying to block me out, let me take over and yes I know no killing' he said I just started laughing I don't care please help me, the next thing I know the warm feeling goes through my body but something is different ' we are going to try something I'm going to give you some of my power so you can know what is happening' Six said as the power came to me. I felt this calm come over me, the man was still touching me the next thing I know he was moving down were no one has touch before, " get the fuck off of me" I said in the voice I don't recognize, the man stopped what he was doing and looked at me in shocked, the next thing I do is try to move my arm and the man was trying to hold me again but I just move him off me like it was nothing I punch him in the face and sent him flying.

I look over to make sure he was down and he was I get up and try to cover my self the best I can, I look over and see that Hanson is still down I run over. Right when I get to him I move him on his back I start to shack him a little bit " please wake up" I said but he doesn't, I feel this power getting stronger and stronger I could feel how I was about to lose it when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder I look up and see its, Asher, I look past him and see Cyrus on the ground bleeding I look back at him I turn to him and hug him I start crying " I'm sorry that I could not come sooner he didn't do anything.... too bad did he?" Asher asked I shake my head no he kisses me on the forehead and it relaxes me. We stay like this for a little bit when I hear yelling from where Eli And Goddard are fighting, we look over and see that Eli has stocked his sword into Goddard's shoulder. I hear Goddard scream out in pain, who the fuck is Eli who just hurt the one man who I never could get hurt but he just did. The next thing I know Eli came flying at me and Asher, Asher moves so fast and catches him " who the fuck" before Eli could ask the question there is a man next to Goddard, the man takes the sword out of him, I keep looking at this man there's something about him I feel like I know him. The next thing I know the boys were in front of me " Angela it's time for us to leave" Asher said the next thing I know Handson was next to me.

I grab his hand, I look away from the boys to the man and he was looking right at me he was looking in my eyes. " Father I'm sorry there's something about them they are not like us," Goddard said, wait did he just say father s-so that's my da-dad? But he looks so young like my age no no this can't be happening right now, for some reason my hands started shacking " guys we need to go" I said in a scared voice, " not to fast, little girl," the man said well i guess my dad said, " what do you want" i said "I need you to come with me and your sweet brother of yours" he said in a creepy voice " w-we need to go" like they read my mind they grabbed me " close your eyes so you don't get dizzy" Asher said I do what I was told the next thing I know I open them again and we are in front of a house I do not know " well this is really bad" Eli said I have to say he's right..................................to be continued

Hello my lovely I hope you liked this chapter if you do like it comment to let me know what you think

Ok now this is my favorite part I would like to shout out some lovely people

bts4_Lifeu
Moonshade_gothgirl
muneca38
Roseanncharn123
Lilumartini
croman1997
bjohns500

thanks to these lovely people I found my love for writing again yall mean so much to me thank you............... well by by for know