"The hell did you do?" I finally stood up on my knees and raised my chin to see his tall figure.

"Oh, my bad. I accidentally pushed the pen away." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes and turning around.

"Don't tell me he's being sarcastic." I scoffed and quickly get the pen and gave it to Melissa.

"Thanks, watch your back next time," Melissa uttered, referring to Jungkook who just got in my way.

"Tch, welcome I guess," I answered, sitting down at my table once again.

Soon then Professor Lim got back and our class ended. Next was my Physical Science - Chemistry, so I hurriedly went to the locker area and got my books and pen inside.

But time passed and it was now our lunchtime. Our Professor gives us an assignment for us to submit by next week.

I went all by myself to the rooftop, having my plastic bowl of salad and a yogurt drink in my bag. I pack my things advanced of this day since Melissa's with me. Also, I want her to roam around in this school though I just got here recently, and there are some parts of the corridors that I don't know. But I wouldn't want it to know either since I'm focused on my classrooms and studies.

Years passed and I am suffering from the bad treatment of my parents. Either Melissa would feel discouraged about this. The reason why I came to Korea alone was that my parents are dealers of drug and my sister have them -- Melissa.

I couldn't find any way to bring Melissa with me because of the pressure that our parents gave us. Good thing was that Melissa joined me here in Korea. Honestly, Melissa isn't my sister at all. But she's my half-sister.

My Dad had been engaged with my Mom and had me. Then Dad met another woman in their gang and things happened between them that lead to having Melissa in our life.

Mom used to say that she was a mistake, but she wasn't at all. Melissa's superficially fine. She got the cheers and joyfulness inside her body that made me think about my feeling because I'm having neither way.

Even though she laughs and jokes all the time, I could still bear with her at times since we're the only two who got our backs behind our parents. After all, she's a blessing to me.

I let a sigh, gazing at the cloudy sky. I closed my eyes while sniffing the fresh air from the rooftop. The sun's reflection through the metal rails of the stairs blinds my eyes and makes me open them. Words can't express how I feel in this sunny scenery. It's so whelming.

But then, a loud cracking sound of the chair that has been seated by a newcomer made me flinch. I looked over my shoulder and saw a man with a broad and strong figure facing his back to me. I shrugged it off and started to finish my salad meal.

Soon enough, the school bell rings, signalling our lunchtime is over. I rushed to open my bag and close all my notes. I was taking down some key points in our latest subject since I didn't get a chance to do so earlier. I put all my things aside and threw the plastic container of salad and the box of yogurt in the trash bin.

I hurried down the stairs and walked past the vacant rooms that weren't my classrooms. This school is quite big so it has many rooms and floors. As far as I know, this has another branch in the US.

Time passed and it was time for our dismissal. I texted Melissa to go home first. I have something to meddle with.

I changed into my black jeans and white sleeveless top and covered it with my leathered jacket once I got into the underpass.

Right then, I received a text from our headmaster.

Headmaster Chief

HC: Positive, one of the men of Sehun is at the location given to you.