Chapter 2

Once we got in the cafeteria, we take a seat at an empty table. "I'll buy our foods," Jisoo then said, turning my head on her. She's having red-colored hair which suits her. Jisoo has milky white skin that would be lit up her face.

"So, Mary, how old are you?" Jennie said to me, eyeing me with a tiger look. Jennie's face is small and attractive. Anyone would fall for her. She has a good skin of flesh and smooth cheeks that I would tell without touching them.

"I'm 19 years old," I answered Jennie's question.

"Where did you last study?" Jennie asked me again. Leaning towards the table so she'll hear me completely.

"I live in America since I was little, and I studied there. I'll go to college this year. Here, in Korea." I smiled at her, looking at Nayeon who's silently listening to us. My eyes keep wandering around the place.

I felt different here. Since I grew up in America, it's noisier there than here. They have a rectangular table for four persons while in America, all I can see is white. All the tables are rounded and surrounded by the color white.

"What? Really? Where in America?" Jennie asked one more time making me giggle, she's so cute. Jennie's getting more curious about my personal life which made me smile.

"Canada," I shortly reply to her. After glancing at her, I could see her face was shocked.

"What- I used to live there." She whined, stomping her feet on the ground.

"Since you were little?" I asked her and Nayeon just keep on smiling at us.

"Yes! Since I was five," Jennie explains making myself nod.

One more minute after and Jisoo comes back with the food of tray in her hands. She's handling them so fine. It wouldn't fall from her, she's quite balanced.

"Here's our food, girls," Jisoo said, distributing the food one by one. She puts a steak on each of our fronts.

"Thank you," I thanked her for her act of kindness. Our conversation went well and I started to ask them some questions.

"When did you guys study here?" I asked the three of them,

"I study here with Jennie, we're the same year. Since grade 7, I and Jennie got along together and yes, we're best friends." Jisoo answered, smiling at Jennie on her right.

"I studied here since I was kinder," Nayeon then said, answering my question.

"Ohh, so you're well known in this school?" I asked her again,

"Hm, Yes? Some students and teachers knew me here." She smiled and ate her steak. I handed her a tissue and she wipes her mouth with it. "Thank you."

I smiled before eating my steak again. Out of the blue, I was startled by a group of a crowd that was screaming their lungs off. I find it uncomfortable and it makes me irritated because of the sound they're doing.

"What is that?" I annoyingly asked, pointing out a group of girls that were in circles. It looks like they're circling somebody inside of them; but more than one, it's a big circle crowd they got there.

"I'm used to it," Nayeon said out, not even caring much about her surroundings. "They're popular here." She added, pointing her fork at the crowd.

I nod my head as I looked at the 7 boys that were circled by many girls. Some were jumping and screaming their names. They got some illustrations on their hand also. I might think that they're overreacting.

"They're BTS — consisting of 7 persons. Plus, they're an idol, under Bighit's entertainment." Nayeon keeps clarifying all the things I never encountered before.