Chapter 4

It was all dark, all black, the corners were covered by tarpaulins. The ceilings have written on them. It has paint spray saying, 'Fuck off and Hello, Hell'

The sudden nerve hitched me making me wake up from a chair. I was locked up from the dream I was dreaming about. It was scary and it's still clear from my mind. Soon later, I'll forget where I am.

But once I look around the place I was chained, it was the same as my dream. There's no light at all. It's all black and dark. Once I blinked, a scene has changed.

I was running down the forest as I keep on missing places from where I have been. Someone's chasing me from behind. I couldn't define who he was. He was wearing all black, his eyes were memorable from me.

I know I knew who this person was by his eyes. It was sharp as a knife. It keeps on squinting because of the eagerness to chase me. I couldn't manage to learn more about him, I'm running for my life.

"Ah!" I screamed as I woke up from the creepy and dark dream. I woke up two times in a row, including in my dream, what is this? Is this some sort of hint that will happen? Gosh.

It bothers my head hard. I can't focus on anything. I was running? Why will I run? Who's chasing me from behind? That sharp eye was an illustration of him. Only that feature is what I remember. Rather, seeing in the dark with all my fears, fighting back to escape from it.

I shove all of my thoughts and head to my bathroom door. I must not focus on these things. I'm good enough to know where will I concentrate.

After all the things I've done at home, I started to go to school. As I got inside the classroom, I saw Jisoo's already there. While Nayeon and Jennie aren't.

"Right, what was the dream you've been  dreaming about earlier?" Jisoo snaps her fingers making me look at her. I was stunned at her sudden question.

Right, I told her about my dream out of boredom because of my earliness in school.

"Oh, that? It's nothing," I said back before smiling at her. Jisoo just nods her head brushing it off from her head.

"Oh, there they are!" Jisoo said out after 20 minutes of staying in a quiet and silent place here. I looked out outside the window and saw Nayeon and Jennie were rushing through the hallway to get in.

Soon then the class started. It was our General Mathematics subject which makes me want to focus more on work. Some may hate me but I like math than English. I rather solve math equations than construct an essay.

"On some look over on our new topic, open your books on page 43." Our Lecturer said making me look at the page and rumbled all the papers.

As I finally got to the new page, I started to get a clue or any hints on our new topic. There were f's and g's. I don't know why but this may be the same as a ninth-grade lesson but different. Different from that. It was way rougher and harder to understand. But it'll be understood by the time.

The Lecturer then starts his lesson today for us and showed a preview photo of an example expression.

Moments passed and it already broke time. "What do you want to get?" Jisoo asked looking over me.

"Maybe a corn soup and sandwich will do," I answered her with a smile on my face. She's nice to me all the time. I don't deserve her kindness.

"I'll get a burger! With a cola on the side!" Nayeon shouted from my back making me look at her. She flashed a small smile to me and looked at Jennie. "You?" Nayeon asked her,