I can feel his hands gently crossing over what would become a scar later on. The Korean Fallen Angels whole idea was that they were a direct bridge to death. So they raise hell on every city they touch and it's helpful because people kneel to them in fear of them. A simple scythe was carved into my skin. A special reminder on who we are up against.

Looking in the eyes of Wooyoung right now, it's also a reminder of the things I may loose once again, during all of this bullshit. "How does any sick person take joy out of things like this?" It makes me think that soon enough Wooyoung would be seeing way worst things than a simple carving of the skin. One day he won't be so innocent no more and it would be because of me. "You'll learn all of that one day, princess." Unfortunately.

The door opens and in comes Yeosang with some ice packs. He comes over to me and I guide him to place one on the side of my neck and the others laying in my stomach.

It seems like Yunho and Wooyoung are done fixing me up and start to clean up a bit. Yunho then starts to speak up,"Well. We will be getting out of your hair. If you need anything and I mean anything. Just text one of us and we would come to you." I smile up at him and look over to Wooyoung.

He stopped what he was doing because my hand started to travel up his arms and to his neck. I honestly feel like this is my favorite spot to grip him from. My hands grip the side of his neck gently and I bring his face closer to me. He leans into me a bit once I start to caress him some. Eyes closed, mouth slightly opened. Not caring that both Yeo and Yu are in the room I press my lips against his, making sure to add some tongue. His breath hitches and I pull away before he can have time to react and kiss back.

He leans back on his feet and touch his lips, staring right at me. I smirk and give him a little wink. Someone clearing their throat catches our attention and it's Yunho motioning for Wooyoung to go with him. I look over at Yunho very much annoyed. "Sorry San. I can't have him in here while you try and do something with him that you are in no shape of doing." Who said you can't have sex when you have two black eyes? Rolling my eyes and flicking my hand so they can all leave. Maybe some sleep would do me good.

Looking over at the clock to see I have been trying to go to sleep for a good two hours now. What the fuck. I'm so fucking sleepy, but something is just keeping me awake.

I get really annoyed and throw my pillow off the bed. Bad idea San, because now you will have to either sleep without another pillow or get up and go get it. Of course Yunho said to text about anything, but it's also three in the morning and I don't have time for Mingi to get mad at me for waking up Yu to get a damn pillow.

Totally not looking forward to this.

I place my very sore arms behind me so I can get up. I bite my lips because that shit hurted. I stand up and stretch for a bit. Haven't had the strength or good enough reason to get up before this so my legs are very stiff. If I can get up and do this maybe I can take a shower now. Seems like my best bet to be honest.

I walk over, very slowly, to my drawer and pull out some grey sweatpants and head to take a shower. Once I turn on the light and see a glance of myself in the mirror, I'd about shit myself.

I looked god awful!

My eyes are so swole I can barely open them and they're almost already a dark purple. My lips, a huge gash is down the middle. No surprise there because I can feel my lips be all hot, but the size of the gash. Don't get me started on my purple and blue stomach.

I carefully walk over to the shower and turn it on. Usually I take burning showers, but I don't think my skin is strong enough for my huge ass cuts and then basically hell streaming all over it at high pressure.

Coming out of my ridiculously long shower because everything was just hurting at every thing I did, I get out and put on my sweatpants I pulled out. Going commando of course.

I start to make way to my bed and it's very unsettling on how empty it is. Yes it was only one day having Wooyoung by my side as I slept, but it's also been a good month since I had a good night sleep. He somehow helped me get a good 8 hour sleep and he was just simply laying next to me.

What the heck. Why not?

I pick up a pillow and leave my room in search of Wooyoung. I think my best bet would to see if they still have all their shit down in the living room, like how I came home earlier.

Bingo.

Babyboy is sleeping all by himself on this big white couch. Mingi and Yunho is all cuddly on one side of the couch and Jongho and Yeosang doing the same on the other side.

I limp my way to Woo. Hesitating because I don't want to hurt myself more than I'm already am, I pick him up a bit and lay down under him. Half his body is still on the couch but the other half is on my body and he was laying on his stomach so he cuddles into me. I think it's because he thinks i'm a pillow. One of his legs are in between mine and one arm is on top of my chest. He squeezes the arm he is laying on and I can see a smile come up.

It takes all of me to not scream out in pain from all of this, but seeing his smile wipes all of that away. Instead my heart feels warm and I wrap an arm around him.

Instantly falling into a dreamland.

Night baby. Please don't be so surprised to see my naked, busted chest in the morning.