Chapt 17: (Y/n) Vs Agent 3 and Marie

Start from the beginning

For some reason, this made Marie a little jealous... 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip Brought To You By Marie and Callie sleeping on (Y/n)'s shoulders* 

________________________________________________________________________________

Marie Pov. 

I slowly woke up in a room. It's not my room, the colour of the room is not green but orange. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I sat up on the bed and pushed off the blanket off of me, showing my naked body, warped in bandages. I was shocked seeing myself naked in some else room, wait does that mean... 

No, I rather not think about it. I lift myself off of the bed groaning in pain. I saw my clothing neatly folded on the edge of my bed. I question myself thinking who folded my clothes and bandages my wounds. I walk to my clothing, dressing up in my black shorts, a white t-shirt and my green sweater over my shirt. 

After I was done putting my clothes on, I walked to the window of the room and open the curtains. The morning sun shined into the room, "Huh, it's moring," I said to myself. I turned around and walked to the bedroom door. I open the door showing a long hallway with doors, at the end of the hallways brings to another room. 

I walked down the hallway to the other room, the living room. I looked around the living room, on the couch was Agent 3 sleeping on the couch. 

"Marie!!!" I heard Callie shouted. Callie runs up to me and gave me a big hug, "MARIE! YOU'RE OKAY!" She shouted happily. I groan in pain, but I was happy to see her safe. 

"Yes, of course, I am," I told her. "What happened?" I asked her. 

"Oh, after The White Death defeated you and Three. He brings you here at Aria's home to recover," She told me. 

"It's (Y/n)!" I heard Eight shouted. "Eight, y-you're okay..." I said surprised turning to her. 

"Mhm," She nods. "I told him not to kill you," 

"Wait (Y/n)? Who's that?" I asked. "It's The White Death name," Callie told me. 

"What?! Since when the White Death had a name?" I questioned. "Ask Eight, she is her boyfriend," Callie said pointing at Eight. 

"WHAT?!" I shouted. I was so confused about what's happening, so much information to process.  

"Marie you alright?" Callie asked worried. "N-no... this is too much information at one time... but we need to go before he comes back," I told them. 

"Why he's a nice guy," Eight told me. "No, he's not, he almost killed me and Three, and he almost killed all of us when he tried to kill Marina!" I told her a little angry. 

"You know I here, right?" I heard him spoke behind me. I stiff up and nervously turned around and see The White Death staring at me. 

"H-hi..." I said nervously. "Believe whatever you want, or call me whatever you want. I just don't care," He said pushing me to the side and walk to the kitchen. "What up!" Eight shouted following him. 

"Callie, can you explain?" I asked her. Callie just shrugs, "I don't know..." I just sigh. 

I need to get information...

________________________________________________________________________________

??? Pov. 

I was in my office waiting for my scout to returned. I was reading a book in one hand as I drank my wine in my other hand. I then heard my office door open. 

"Sir," The Inkling greeted me kneeling down at my desk. 

"Have the scout returned yet?" I asked him. He shakes his head, "No, he had to be killed by the White Death..." He told me. This made me a little angry, but I keep my composure. "*sigh* I guess he's on to us?" I said standing up. 

"Well, maybe sir, but I know you'll think of something," The inkling said. 

"Of course, I know him... before I betrayed him... he needs to die..." I told him. 

"Yes, sir," He said walking away. After he left, I just sat back down. 

"You should never have existed... you're not one of us... just a monster..." I said looking a picture of me and him. I then ripped the picture in half, crusing it into a ball. 

"Everyone will soon know me for killing that monster... Jake Green... yeah, that sounds right..." I smiled to myself. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Chapter done...

I hope you have a great day...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: Still having doubts...

Me: *sigh* yeah...

???2: Yeah you're just a Loser!

???3: Maybe you're just a horrible person!!!

Me: Shut up...

???2: You just a person who just wants to get noticed, you don't have friends with that kind of personality.

???3: You're just horrible, you used them don't you?

Me: I don't!

???: You judge a lot of people...

Me: that was the old me!

???: Now you don't like to be judged just on looks, karma a bitch... 

???4: You should have been alone... people are better off without you

Me: No... just shut up... they love me...

???3: They just love your stories... not caring about your life...

Me: but-

???4: Shush... you're not in control.. we are... stop trying o ignore us... 

???2: What you think Gun and Scott cared... you should have left them alone... you'll just drag them down like what you did to your parents... 

Me: N-no... that's not true!

???: You keep lying to yourself... you never know what's true or false... 

???3: We're such a confused bunch... 

Me: J-just stop...

Gun: Is something wrong Loser?

Me: ... Y-yeah... it's nothing...

Gun: Are you sure...

Me: ... can you hug me?

Gun: Of course, *gave her a warm hug* 

Me: *smiles*

Gun: Is that better...

Me: Yes... thanks Gun... I-

Scott: Aw this just cute

Gun: Hey Scott

Me: *blush* O-oh hey...

Scott: I'll leave you two alone *winks at me* 

Gun: ... okay weird...

Me: *All red* ...